Danny Dalimore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me its not even about the money.... he's clearly got the money somehow and thinks wasting it on the same trip to produce the most god awful vlogs is worthwhile!! fair play

For me its about the lies and sense of entitlement.... teasing his tiny audience about the next trip.... the fact he does trip announcements every other week (you're never NOT travelling so why the need to announce them?!!!).... so many lies to keep the audience remotely interested..... promising vlogs then never delivering...... dragging things for months and months..... he thinks he's the most important person with a camera (and backpack) to ever exist on YouTube

Reactions: 2
Agree. Im sick of the click baot titles and mentioning something and say he will explain later but never ever does?? Like the whole disneyland paris thing.
Also wasnt he and his partner suppose to be adopting? Every trip is "this will be the last one for a while" but it never really is.

Reactions: 7
How many last trips are there going to be?!
The first post on his grid on Insta is the first last trip

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He sounds like a gambling addict 🤣 one last bet, one last Disney trip.

You don’t even like Disney you boring tw@

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know that all Disney Vloggers can be annoying but I'm really starting to like the ones without the patreon, merch stores, superchats etc etc more then ones like this complete and utter dick splash

Reactions: 3
The question he needs to ask himself, is does he need to go? He's been plenty of times in a year, and his channel is stagnant. What will another trip do that his trip with Con, or his solo trip, or the one with that sap Liam didn't?

Reactions: 3
The question he needs to ask himself, is does he need to go? He's been plenty of times in a year, and his channel is stagnant. What will another trip do that his trip with Con, or his solo trip, or the one with that sap Liam didn't?
Very good points but Danny is deluded

Reactions: 1
He has a few followers on Insta (15k) but very few comments on his photos.
A very strange guy

Reactions: 2
He has a few followers on Insta (15k) but very few comments on his photos.
A very strange guy
His engagement levels simply do not correlate with his follower numbers. He is following nearly 5k accounts though so it is probably a mixture of follow for a follow and buying a few (thousand).

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.