Danny Dalimore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t he say he hated the Norway p and o one, tagged the tit out of p and o to with all his moans

Reactions: 4
Hi all.

I caught up with most of this thread a few weeks ago. Thank you for the many laughs! I’ve only seen a few of DD’s videos and they truly are something else.

I have to say that “Dalimore is his friend’s surname that he borrowed to use as an online persona” is possibly the more bizarre thing I have ever read in all my years on the internet. What must his friend (and his friend’s relatives) think?! Surely it gets awkward when he randomly runs into them at the supermarket?! The whole thing makes me cringe and giggle in equal measure.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi all.

I caught up with most of this thread a few weeks ago. Thank you for the many laughs! I’ve only seen a few of DD’s videos and they truly are something else.

I have to say that “Dalimore is his friend’s surname that he borrowed to use as an online persona” is possibly the more bizarre thing I have ever read in all my years on the internet. What must his friend (and his friend’s relatives) think?! Surely it gets awkward when he randomly runs into them at the supermarket?! The whole thing makes me cringe and giggle in equal measure.
thats one of the strangest things even famous actors only change their name because someone else is already using it. his whole life is total delusion

Reactions: 3
Hi all.

Probably thinks he’s going to end up like Elton John if he steals his friends name 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Guys, honestly, this is bleeping horrendous, literally guys. Write in the comments below if you find it horrendous guys
What a prick. Can’t make money from Disney blogs so now on the gaming vlogs instead 🤣🤣🤣that bleeping avocado thing he’s wearing tho 🤣🤣😃🤣

Becoming a famous YouTuber 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
If he’s such a big Disney and gaming fan, why doesn’t he play that Disney game? Guarantee he will start playing it when he reads on here in a bit 🤣

• Haha
He also likes his posts on there with the Dalimore Disney account. Anyone liking their own posts is a huge warning marker and in my view is only punishable by firing squad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion:

Danny Dalimore #2 Will a kid mark the end of the show? Let me know in the comments below!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The penny must have finally dropped with this dipshit. His Disney views are horrendous
My brother watches lots of gamers on YouTube and watches them play video games and they get so many views! Hopefully he goes away to gaming rather than Disney but he’s stuck now with his DVC.

Reactions: 2
My brother watches lots of gamers on YouTube and watches them play video games and they get so many views! Hopefully he goes away to gaming rather than Disney but he’s stuck now with his DVC.
Dannys Vacation Catastrophe.
Regret at your leisure Danny D 🤣

• Haha
So he’s going on a two week Caribbean cruise with his little brother… Con must literally be counting down the days at until he gets rid of him 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.