Danny Dalimore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sums the fat head up when he says on the flight home that he misses his usual routine at home ("do you miss your normal routine at home, let me know in the comments") which consists of waking up with Con and cuddling up to Oscar. What do you do for the rest of the day Dan? duck all obviously. Waste of space.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate how he does the clickbait. He never actually explained why he didnt end up in disneyland paris but went to WDW instead, unless i missed something?

Reactions: 2
Imagine being the moron from Aer Lingus who signed off on his unwarranted flight upgrade only to see he can't even pronounce their name correctly.

Did have to chuckle about him worrying about getting demonetized..dude, you get a handful of views.

Reactions: 3
I hate how he does the clickbait. He never actually explained why he didnt end up in disneyland paris but went to WDW instead, unless i missed something?
Yep and the bit at the beginning of the latest dire vlog, insinuating he was going to move out there… I’m sure Con can’t wait for him to bugger off on the other side of the world for a bit of peace and quiet

Reactions: 1
Imagine being the moron from Aer Lingus who signed off on his unwarranted flight upgrade only to see he can't even pronounce their name correctly.

Did have to chuckle about him worrying about getting demonetized..dude, you get a handful of views.
All aboard for a flight with Aer Linguist!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Getting a kid isn’t for him. You can tell he’s just planning his next trip away, where I bet Con is like, Christ can we just enjoy fatherhood?

personally I have no idea how they are together

Reactions: 7
I can only assume becoming a dad has been put on ice for the time being, as any normal person if they were having a child come into their life would be booking trips away.

Holy Christ on a bike.

He goes to London with two massive Cunts - Gary C is the worst. The 3 of them in London are unbearable.

Then some self pity - piss off.

Intimating that brands want to work with him? Probably hello fresh.

This guy is a grifting wanker.

I’m done even hate watching him. He’s a loser.

His big announcement is he is going on a Caribbean cruise. Yawn.

Reactions: 6
Holy Christ on a bike.

He goes to London with two massive Cunts - Gary C is the worst. The 3 of them in London are unbearable.

Then some self pity - piss off.

Intimating that brands want to work with him? Probably hello fresh.

This guy is a grifting wanker.

I’m done even hate watching him. He’s a loser.

His big announcement is he is going on a Caribbean cruise. Yawn.
twit overboard 🙏

• Haha
All aboard for a flight with Aer Linguist!
I'm glad he enjoyed looking around Halfords (Harrords).......honestly the man is a moron!

And why the duck did Gary C want to go to the Dior exhibit......please tell me he didn't take pictures of his children's toy inside the exhibit 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.