Danny Dalimore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice he only puts stuff on his stories so you can’t make public comments?

Outing myself but who gives a tit - i pulled him on the DAS abuse on YT but guess what no reply. twit

Reactions: 3
‘Thanks so much for all the lush DMs’ why? Why the duck would anyone be DMing him and about what?!?! He’s doing the RIP tour at univ so that won’t be cheap I’m guessing

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20221002-141836_Instagram.jpg

Dan mate, you are in Universal so why the duck are you wearing your WDW magic band? It serves you no purpose at all you plum!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everything the simple big headed one does is attention seeking. There always has to be a drama (or pretend drama) everywhere.

In this case the hole is milking an awful event for views.

Reactions: 4
Unusual for him to upload on a Monday…obviously desperate to get his “hurricane content” out 🙄

duck off Danny “filming this 72 hours before hurricane Ian and the trajectory wasn’t 100% known”. It had been reported for over a week at that point that Orlando would be hit. Yes, it wasn’t 100% how bad it would be hit, but it was known that it would be hit. Just admit you saw the hurricane and thought “guyzzzz I can get some content”. Massive prick.

duck off Danny “filming this 72 hours before hurricane Ian and the trajectory wasn’t 100% known”. It had been reported for over a week at that point that Orlando would be hit. Yes, it wasn’t 100% how bad it would be hit, but it was known that it would be hit. Just admit you saw the hurricane and thought “guyzzzz I can get some content”. Massive prick.
100% this. I don’t buy any of his bullshit. Everyone knew it was hitting. Bloke is a bleeping knob. He’s not the sharpest tool but he plays on his stupidity to get sympathy and attention from people. The Oscar winning speech at the end was vomit inducing. Funny how he was shitting it and being a complete drama Queen last time he flew solo but miraculously was totally fine about the airport, flight and picking up and driving car this time around!

You are fake as duck Fanny and Patrons should be ashamed that they fund this moron’s lifestyle! Just the 5 trips to Orlando in 10 months! Chuck in endless cruises and DLP into the mix too! I’m getting close to the Lodge Guys level of hate for him!

Last edited:
Just got to the end of his vlog, and on the “next time” it shows him driving around Orlando. What an absolute piece of tit.

We were in Orlando during the hurricane (not by choice unlike him), and every single news channel was repeatedly showing clips on the Wednesday and Thursday of de Santos and the head of the Florida emergency response saying “stay off the roads, help us do our jobs by not travelling on the roads, you’re risking more lives etc etc”.

There was a state mandate not to travel by road from 3pm on the Wednesday that ran until 3pm Thursday (might have been until midday Thursday). There was absolutely no reason for him to be driving around anywhere, and especially not filming himself driving around.

“Look how empty the roads are” no tit Sherlock. That’s what a stay at home order means for people who aren’t a lying piece of tit.

I've not watched the latest slog yet but I wish Fanny would stop calling things Lush, like people and messages etc!
Screenshot_20221004_055434.jpg

Reactions: 2
Got around to watching his vlog. All I will say is, trying a bit too hard. Seemed a bit all over the place and just frankly irrelevant considering the amount of trips he's already had this year.

Playing being a bit naïve with the Hurricane is just frankly stupid. Anyone who knows anything probably understood the realistic chances of it making landfall, as opposed to his prime source "eva" or whatever her name was.

Reactions: 1
Unusual for him to upload on a Monday…obviously desperate to get his “hurricane content” out 🙄
it took him 3 months to upload the last series with liam. he will jump on any bandwagon to get views. first it was cruises, then hes a dizzernee expert. now hes a storm chaser!

• Haha
"If you've watched my other series's"

Come on Fanny, this is basic English here!

"If you've watched my other series's"

Come on Fanny, this is basic English here!
Quoting myself but another amazing English lesson!
"I was sat in the car replying to You guys" .....stops talking and corrects himself "replying to your guys's messages"! 🤦‍♂️

Arrives in hotel room and says "I'm sitting down for the first time today".....errrrm I think I saw you on a 9 hour flight earlier fanny!

Last edited:
  • Haha
First three mins, never travelled in hurricane season but he was there a few weeks back in hurricane season.! Absolute idiot why did he have to travel this week when he had Disney Paris booked
‘Can you see the name of the plane let me know in the comments, oh there’s the name of the plane’ honestly why leave tit like that in
The guy is an absolute idiot, Con must have the patience of a saint or a bit on the side when he is away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.