Danny Dalimore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220929-183044_Instagram.jpg

You'll explain soon.......yeah right Fanny, of course you will šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As if anyone is waiting with bated breath at a certain time for his vlog šŸ™„ Everything has to be such a (non-existent) drama, thereā€™ll be absolutely nothing to ā€˜explain allā€™ about!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if anyone is waiting with bated breath at a certain time for his vlog šŸ™„ Everything has to be such a (non-existent) drama, thereā€™ll be absolutely nothing to ā€˜explain allā€™ about!!
I know right.

who in their right mind was sitting there counting down to 6pm, only to have their world turned upside down with the news itā€™s been put back. Actually I have an idea of the type of person..either someone very lonely with little to no interaction with the human world outside a keyboard, someone unemployed with too much time on their hands,or with a BMI of over 35..or a combo of all the above.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am in no doubt that Fanny changed his plans and went to Orlando for Hurricane footage! He had every opportunity to avoid this yet still got on that flight......to have to sit in a hotel room since he arrived! Wow, riveting bleeping vlogs these will be, him chewing gum and talking shite to the camera! How will he edit in the slow mo walks and crap montage music?

He can't even move to his new hotel in DIZERNEEEE so is being put up in a hotel for the night by Universal

I am in no doubt that Fanny changed his plans and went to Orlando for Hurricane footage! He had every opportunity to avoid this yet still got on that flight......to have to sit in a hotel room since he arrived! Wow, riveting bleeping vlogs these will be, him chewing gum and talking shite to the camera! How will he edit in the slow mo walks and crap montage music?

He can't even move to his new hotel in DIZERNEEEE so is being put up in a hotel for the night by Universal
Haha as looks like heā€™s in a broom cupboard or something šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can hear the hurricane footage now, arm out pose, Winnie the Pooh hoodie ā€˜guys Iā€™m here and thereā€™s a hurricane, honestly guys itā€™s the best hurricane Iā€™ve ever seen, have you ever been in a hurricane.? Drop in the comments and let me knowā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can hear the hurricane footage now, arm out pose, Winnie the Pooh hoodie ā€˜guys Iā€™m here and thereā€™s a hurricane, honestly guys itā€™s the best hurricane Iā€™ve ever seen, have you ever been in a hurricane.? Drop in the comments and let me knowā€™
My instagram followers have given me a $40 dollar budget to buy emergency supplies , have you ever survived a hurricane on less?, can youse comment below if you have !

• Haha
I actually read that in my head in his voice.....you've got him spot on!

• Haha
Now Alamo are the best thing since sliced bread as they gave him a different car that worked šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Canā€™t understand ā€˜guysā€™ why he hired a car after slating it last time. I firmly believe he sacked DLP to go for the hurricane content thatā€™s why the quick change happened in flights etc. That storm had being tracked and moving a good week before so I bet he thought it would give him something different to vlog

Canā€™t understand ā€˜guysā€™ why he hired a car after slating it last time. I firmly believe he sacked DLP to go for the hurricane content thatā€™s why the quick change happened in flights etc. That storm had being tracked and moving a good week before so I bet he thought it would give him something different to vlog
If I was ā€˜Conā€™ Iā€™d be so mad my partner went into the path of a hurricaneā€¦

Reactions: 2
Yep, I think the same, I think I said it earlier on

Screenshot_20221001-123556_Instagram.jpg

Pushing to get the series out! What a suprise......wants to get the hurricane footage out!

Screenshot_20221001-162047_Instagram.jpg

duck off Fanny........you travelled knowing a hurricane was heading to your destination, which you had only just booked......you have to remember that if you post every detail online you can't erase it! twit!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.