Danny Dalimore #2 Will a kid mark the end of the show? Let me know in the comments below!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is another trip without Con? Is the name blocked out by him or you? Is he honestly going to leave 'Little Man' with Con for that long in the summer holidays? And are they all going on the next WDW trip? He said 4 weeks after the DLP trip so will they take the poor child out of school?
by him.

so they are going away as a family to WDW soon, but then he HAS to go back in the summer. It’s not even like his channel is a business, it’s barely on the same standing as even a hobby. It’s just sad.

Reactions: 2
I think the blocked out name IS “little man”? Can’t see what so hilarious about swanning off on holiday while your other half has to do a real job in order to keep a roof over your head. He’s so oblivious.

Con is barely keeping his temper in that last vlog. We can all see it, why can’t Danny?

Reactions: 5
I still can't get my head around - doing Disney on a budget - with Annual Pass, DVC, Premium Outbound, First Class return which was £800 plus on top of what he had already paid for flight... the way to afford it was meals on the cheap... but still was eating lots and at sit down restaurants. How is that a budget. Strange world he lives in

Reactions: 3
All this extravagance whilst trying to flog some paper he got on the Virtuosa. What a scumbag.

He is trying to sell maiden voyage certificates from his cruise on Virtuoso and sell his DVC back packs, yet spends £900 on first class return
What a bleeping loser......maybe Con has cut up his cards 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is this on Instagram?

• Haha
Christ I feel sorry for Con. he’s just being responsible, not acting like an overgrown child. How he has to do these holidays every year he deserves a medal. I imagine he probably wants a holiday on a beach with no cameras

Finally watching this slog.
Connor actually says "I dont want to be on camera" on the tea cups. So his face of thunder is probably cause he didnt want to camera out for their first family trip.

They are clearly new to navagating a preschooler on a trip, I feel bad for Connor having to be the grown up. You can see Daddy Dan getting annoyed about the kid not wanting to sleep or finding mushrooms on pizza.
Welcome to having a kid mate! Cant go 5 hours without food, gotta stick to bedtime routines on holiday 😆

Reactions: 4
Finally watching this slog.
Connor actually says "I dont want to be on camera" on the tea cups. So his face of thunder is probably cause he didnt want to camera out for their first family trip.

They are clearly new to navagating a preschooler on a trip, I feel bad for Connor having to be the grown up. You can see Daddy Dan getting annoyed about the kid not wanting to sleep or finding mushrooms on pizza.
Welcome to having a kid mate! Cant go 5 hours without food, gotta stick to bedtime routines on holiday 😆
The poor kid repeatedly asked for pepperoni pizza so why was he given ham and mushroom pizza? Also if Fanny didn't want egg on his pizza why did he bloody order it? Especially as he had it happen to him before apparently 🤦🏼‍♀️

The poor kid repeatedly asked for pepperoni pizza so why was he given ham and mushroom pizza? Also if Fanny didn't want egg on his pizza why did he bloody order it? Especially as he had it happen to him before apparently 🤦🏼‍♀️
Cause he cant be arsed to google translate a uber eats menu haha. So he saw "Jambon" and figured its closest to pepperoni, no need to read further...
Any fat fingered spoon can use google apart from him apparently.

• Haha
You can see how Con seems to be the parent in all this whilst Fanny fannies around with the camera and that bloody microphone on his sweaty tee shirt

Con couldn’t be clearer that he doesn’t want to be in the vlogs, nor does he want his son in the vlogs.

It’s really awkward watching the dynamic tbh.

Is there a wank slogan school they all go to? Not sure whose is worse, MFC or Lodge Guys “everyday is best” 😂

• Haha
Has he actually made his channel tag YOLO?? What in the 2010 is this!?

Imagine walking around with some random dudes name pinned to your clothes. What kind of c u next tues actually wants one?

• Haha
This bloke is an utter, utter ******.

makes a point of highlighting the pasta was good for Disney prices, but then tells us it didn’t get 5/5 only because it was pricey. Makes sense

• Haha