Danny Dalimore #2 Will a kid mark the end of the show? Let me know in the comments below!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @RJF for the shiny new thread!!

Prev thread here:

Recap:

He’s still an insufferable twunt
News as of today, him and Con are now parents…

As you were Tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So, he’s already got something majorly wrong in the opening stages of his latest vlog.

apparently Tron’s boarding groups open up at 7am for resort guests? Errr no…it’s on and offsite bud.

also Danny it’s pronounced FILM. Not Phill-um

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope he is up to his neck in baby tit right about now.
He will know how I feel watching one of his vlogs if he is.

• Haha
Just struck me he seems to have missed the segment promised on explaining how he saves for his Disney trips?

• Haha
Wouldn't you think he'd have better things to do with his time than fish for engagement?. Moon headed twit

• Haha
Christ alive even in his “coming up” segment at the start..

something along the lines of.. “popcorn isn’t a snack is it?”

either he is an amazing actor, or he’s thick as tit.

Edit..
Further on, he is “humming and harring” over something. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
A brief summary of DD's latest trash vlog.

Starts off with telling everyone as a highlight clip saying he needs a chat as there might be questions why he is buying children's clothes, and it will take some time explaining.

He then gets to the end of the video, saying he will explain things soon (in a future video).

For someone who puts himself working in media or some form of video creation, if you are adding a highlight at the start of any production, then the inference is said highlight will actually be covered in that segment.

Conclusion: I will do a separate video on this because I need to somehow keep people interested in my tit vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For someone who has done multiple trips and tried every trick in the book his views and engagement are absolutely appalling.
Give it up Danny James. You have failed.

I’ll be over here on the edge of my seat 🙄

View attachment 2226305
Guys... if you join single rider and don't mind not sitting with someone else from your party then you spend less time queuing. What am I like? Would you ride single rider to save time? Let me know
---
Dalimore UK.
Thinks he is some sort of international brand the thick duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys... if you join single rider and don't mind not sitting with someone else from your party then you spend less time queuing. What am I like? Would you ride single rider to save time? Let me know
---
Dalimore UK.
Thinks he is some sort of international brand the thick duck.
Omg I thought you were joking 😂 Just watched it 🤦‍♀️

As a millennial, I’m thrilled that there’s now a ride dedicated to my generation. And single rider? What a time to be alive! 😂 He’s such a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've decided to come back to hate watch this head after watching Travel day a while back

So I'm on vlog 2 and he's got back from MK and Uber eats has arrived and Dalibore puts the bag on the bed and says "I'm not gonna lie, this is who I have ordered from" while showing the carrier bag.....🤦‍♂️
20230609_175813.jpg

It's a generic cheap ass bag you twonk

• Haha
Just been catching up on his last couple of videos, does anyone else find them just ridiculous boring now like even more so than usual? Someone commented on the gifts in magic kingdom video saying the series is so hard to follow.. they’re right!! And I’m SO fed up of him saying he’ll tell you something and then never does 🤣
he’s also replied to comments on the videos saying that vlog was only part of the day when they asked about Tron, yet his next video is going on to Hollywood studios? Why is it so mismatched 🙄😅

I feel like he’s putting out such awful content and not caring, maybe he’s realising it’s not worth the effort giving how poor his engagement / views etc are?

Bit late to the party as I’ve been at a festival, but im 3 minutes in already and in a state of disbelief.

single riders are an amazing hack apparently as they are quicker? That’s a revolutionary discovery.

also, what’s the millennial Falcon? Must have missed that one in the Star Wars franchise

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still waiting for that great Florida saving tip he had, which allows you to do 3/4 trips a year? I'm guessing its "earn lots, or have someone in your life who does" if its anything to go by with his single rider hack for having a faster queue.

The bulk of his Orlando vlogs barely break 2000 views..give it up Danny.

He's asking about family friendly cruises yet mentioned how hes been on P&O recently and tagged the hell out of them so obvs looking for a freebie :mad:

Jesus Christ this guy is serious ********. Struggled to understand freeze dried didn’t mean the item inside was frozen cold.

“Star bucks coming in 2023” is another video highlight. Despite the video being filmed in 2023

• Haha