Danny Dalimore #2 Will a kid mark the end of the show? Let me know in the comments below!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's posting in all the DLP groups I'm in about his trip, plugging his shite vlogs and offering hints and tips, just ask.......errrm no thanks you Moon Faced bleep, I know way more than you ever will!
I cant wait to watch the car crash slog later!

And they are off to Florida in 4 weeks time! I take it the child isnt school age?

Reactions: 4
He's posting in all the DLP groups I'm in about his trip, plugging his shite vlogs and offering hints and tips, just ask.......errrm no thanks you Moon Faced bleep, I know way more than you ever will!
I cant wait to watch the car crash slog later!

And they are off to Florida in 4 weeks time! I take it the child isnt school age?
Yeah I keep seeing his big ugly moon mug on all the groups too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didnt watch all of it but that made me incredibly uncomfortable. You can tell Con was so irritated by him. He clearly does not support his vlogging.
And calling him "little man" that purely was not for the vlogs i think thats what they call him rather than his name

I didnt watch all of it but that made me incredibly uncomfortable. You can tell Con was so irritated by him. He clearly does not support his vlogging.
And calling him "little man" that purely was not for the vlogs i think thats what they call him rather than his name
Again like the Trackers "The Baby", I just can’t watch them anymore......have they started using his name yet?

Reactions: 1
Christ.

it’s clear Con hates the whole vlogging thing, and clearly dosent want to go to Disney, again. I find the way Danny just interacts a bit out on for the camera with his son, and his son seems to have an older mental age than his dad.

Ironic him saying about the sensory overload for his son in the airport considering he was the one overly excited about everything. Not sure if it’s me reading into things but his son does seem abit closer to Con considering his general proximity to him most of the time in the clips.

the over use of little man is bleeping cringe. I can honestly say I’ve never any parent use a nickname like that so frequently.

Reactions: 5
Christ.

it’s clear Con hates the whole vlogging thing, and clearly dosent want to go to Disney, again. I find the way Danny just interacts a bit out on for the camera with his son, and his son seems to have an older mental age than his dad.

Ironic him saying about the sensory overload for his son in the airport considering he was the one overly excited about everything. Not sure if it’s me reading into things but his son does seem abit closer to Con considering his general proximity to him most of the time in the clips.

the over use of little man is bleeping cringe. I can honestly say I’ve never any parent use a nickname like that so frequently.
The little man thing is bleeping annoying, and I get it's so they don't say his name but still Danny needs a punch.

Why did they let the child be so loud in the hotel room so late? He needs to be told to be quiet!
That's a great hotel to stay at but having the child on the sofa bed where he can access the kitchen and front door is a no from me. Hopefully with him in the bedroom he'd get some sleep while MFC watches TV to fall asleep. Although those bedrooms have heavy sliding doors so they'd really have to leave them open!

And why did MFC get the poor kid a ham and mushroom pizza when he wanted pepperoni? And why order the pizza with egg if you don't want it?
They honestly need to be better prepared for trips with kids in future, taking snack packs and stuff they can eat in the room!

I find it bizarre on Danny’s insta stories he feels the need to share peoples positive comments. People who need constant reassurance are bleeping oddballs and he certainly is that. He can’t stand criticism either so he’s probably autistic I imagine which explains a lot

Reactions: 2
For someone with 9k subs, his views are pants.
his boyfriend clearly thinks he’s a MFC
We’ve seen your child all over your IG stories
Everyone on the fb groups think you’re a fool

The way he speaks is like he had thousands of comments and likes and he doesn't, so why pretend to have loads. I have a you tube account and insta, we get duck all views and little interaction, but we love looking back at them with the kids. I don't pretend to be some huge vlogger, cos I aint.
Thought I'd just come on and say he is a prick. A shame really, but he is. Still can't get over the the Disney on the cheap, but flew Premium and First Class.... with his DVC... duck right off.

• Haha
Called out and as usual does his gaslighting.
People who share these kinds of messages I find have some weird type of personality disorder or something going on, it’s just not needed. Any criticism he hates, so he’s probably at best Autistic. He’s fishing to have his ego massaged by his dribbler supporters who will obviously blow smoke up his arse

and the frequency he goes is the main issue…

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Called out and as usual does his gaslighting.
People who share these kinds of messages I find have some weird type of personality disorder or something going on, it’s just not needed. Any criticism he hates, so he’s probably at best Autistic. He’s fishing to have his ego massaged by his dribbler supporters who will obviously blow smoke up his arse

and the frequency he goes is the main issue…
I don't defend Moonface, but, people that send these messages in the first place, may also have some kind of issues. Disney is 100% not a kid only place. Why do they need to send an 'influencer' / 'vlogger' this message in the first place?!

Reactions: 7
I don't defend Moonface, but, people that send these messages in the first place, may also have some kind of issues. Disney is 100% not a kid only place. Why do they need to send an 'influencer' / 'vlogger' this message in the first place?!
I think the question was badly worded and has the angle wrong. I feel confident to say that if the question was "Why do you feel the need to go to Disney so often? There is enjoying something, and then there is running away from life which is what it seems. Also, why do you highlight doing things on a budget, yet in a calendar year it's very clear a budget is seemingly something you are not worried about?" Danny wouldn't have put a public reply up.

I agree that Disney is NOT just for kids, my boyfriend and I go to DLP when we can afford it and we don't have kids together.

The problem I have with MFC is that he doesn't actually like Dizernee, he has just jumped on the WDW bandwagon! He is desperate to be famous and thinks this is the way to go after the 'pop career' and 'ghost hunting' failed......he is so wrong as his vlogs are horrendous and as others have said he pretends this is all budget while upgrading to Upper Class for £1000 and having DVC and annual passes! Stupid twit, go and get a proper job!

Reactions: 7
Yeah Danny, I’m sure Con is rolling around with laughter in the office whilst he’s hard at work, with you wanting another holiday. Geezer is just completely living on a different universe. Palms “little man” off to Con again for 10 nights so he can do the grown up things again whilst the manchild can enjoy life with no responsibility. Clearly he hasn’t got to worry about annual leave

Attachments

Yeah Danny, I’m sure Con is rolling around with laughter in the office whilst he’s hard at work, with you wanting another holiday. Geezer is just completely living on a different universe. Palms “little man” off to Con again for 10 nights so he can do the grown up things again whilst the manchild can enjoy life with no responsibility. Clearly he hasn’t got to worry about annual leave
‘Ranging in the back office’ get it right MFC

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree that Disney is NOT just for kids, my boyfriend and I go to DLP when we can afford it and we don't have kids together.

The problem I have with MFC is that he doesn't actually like Dizernee, he has just jumped on the WDW bandwagon! He is desperate to be famous and thinks this is the way to go after the 'pop career' and 'ghost hunting' failed......he is so wrong as his vlogs are horrendous and as others have said he pretends this is all budget while upgrading to Upper Class for £1000 and having DVC and annual passes! Stupid twit, go and get a proper job!
All of this - NTC is fame hungry and doesn’t want to do a real job.

So this is another trip without Con? Is the name blocked out by him or you? Is he honestly going to leave 'Little Man' with Con for that long in the summer holidays? And are they all going on the next WDW trip? He said 4 weeks after the DLP trip so will they take the poor child out of school?