Danny Dalimore #2 Will a kid mark the end of the show? Let me know in the comments below!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest video from this bleep is unbearable. Filing his big moon faced bleep ugly mug talking with mouth fulls of food. Screaming like a witch on guardians and test track. Holding that stupid fluffy beaver Mike. Cackling like a lunatic on the phone to Virgin trying to say he didn’t change his flight or some bollocks. Every time I see his ugly face on the screen I want to slap him. The whole flight home early etc doesn’t ring true.

I bet that oodie thing stinks.
The flight home was all bollox... He rang them to change it and then said he didnt ring to change it. Why would you do it for the sake of 1 day, really isnt worth it. Unless he thought the upgrade price to 1st class was an offer he couldnt turn down. That is closer to it, so he chose to spend that and then thinking about it, thought duck me that is too much money do changed his mind. Did his mate fly home 1st class as well. Probably not...
He really is a prick. He will lose Con, he will lose his kid, all because of chasing a dream. What an idiot. I don't mind anyone working hard and getting the breaks, but he talks like he's got a zillion followers and subscribers, when the truth is, he doesn't. He will be paying for the ones he's got

Reactions: 4
So hes in Disneyland Paris, and it seems covering his sons identity has gone out the window as he's fairly distinguishable in all his stories. Muppet.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Nice of Danny to tell us how he makes trips possible money wise, which is is not eating out to save money…”and I quote - “can’t afford it”.

Later, Danny tells us he upgraded to premium for $1000

I have no idea why he tries to appear he’s doing things on a budget yet clearly isn’t the case.

Reactions: 2
Nice of Danny to tell us how he makes trips possible money wise, which is is not eating out to save money…”and I quote - “can’t afford it”.

Later, Danny tells us he upgraded to premium for $1000

I have no idea why he tries to appear he’s doing things on a budget yet clearly isn’t the case.
The stupid wanker upgraded to Upper! Sat there chomping his food into the microphone wearing that stinking oodie like the knob he really is!

He says he also affords it due to his annual passand DVC......so did he not have to pay for those things 🤔

Reactions: 2
He says he also affords it due to his annual passand DVC......so did he not have to pay for those things 🤔
I feel like he'll struggle with Dues at some point, the dues on the newer properties will increase as they need more remedial work.

Lots of pressure on Connor to provide for them all!

I feel like he'll struggle with Dues at some point, the dues on the newer properties will increase as they need more remedial work.

Lots of pressure on Connor to provide for them all!
I never understand the "I can afford it because I have DVC and annual pass" argument.

Even when you take out the initial DVC cost and its just the monthly dues, even being generous thats $230 or so...thats in the region of about $2700 a year, plus the AP.. so thats $3700 for the two, so basically £3000. Its funny he says he gets points he uses for flights, but they don't materialize out of thin air as they still mirror some spend to begin with. With how many times hes flown over a year with upgrades, I'd say flights would be in the region of around £8000 or so, probably more, so now we are at about £11,000 for the year. Add in when he's paid for hotels, car hire, and spending money, I'd say £25,000 a year spend on Orlando would be very generous, and probably closer to £30k.

I never understand the "I can afford it because I have DVC and annual pass" argument.

Even when you take out the initial DVC cost and its just the monthly dues, even being generous thats $230 or so...thats in the region of about $2700 a year, plus the AP.. so thats $3700 for the two, so basically £3000. Its funny he says he gets points he uses for flights, but they don't materialize out of thin air as they still mirror some spend to begin with. With how many times hes flown over a year with upgrades, I'd say flights would be in the region of around £8000 or so, probably more, so now we are at about £11,000 for the year. Add in when he's paid for hotels, car hire, and spending money, I'd say £25,000 a year spend on Orlando would be very generous, and probably closer to £30k.

I can't remember how many points he bought. If it was the min 110 at the time, he's looking at sub $1000 a year.

I can't remember how many points he bought. If it was the min 110 at the time, he's looking at sub $1000 a year.
With how often he utilities them and for the duration I think he has a fair bit more than that, but even if my number is a grand or so off, point remains for his overall net spend

Reactions: 1

This is what I think too! All these people saying they paid with points had to spend a large amount with credit cards and they definitely can't use them every flight, it's just not feasible to have that many points!

And honestly, I think that whole thing of him 'accidentally' charging his flight and upgrading to Upper was total bollocks! It was all done for content which makes it even more pathetic. Like the time he bought and ate 2 orders of sushi 'for tje vlog' on his way to a dining reservation......twit

With how often he utilities them and for the duration I think he has a fair bit more than that, but even if my number is a grand or so off, point remains for his overall net spend
According to the public records. He spent $24k at Animal Kingdom Lodge, which at 2023's direct price is only 114 points, so at low season thats a max of 10 nights a year.

Few months later he spent $8k at what appears to be Old Key West, which comes to around 40 points.

160 points at between $9-10 per point is looking at around $1,500 a year. Not so much, but not insignificant either!

Ironically, if he'd bought resale, he'd have around 180 at AKL, and around 70 at OKW :ROFLMAO:

According to the public records. He spent $24k at Animal Kingdom Lodge, which at 2023's direct price is only 114 points, so at low season thats a max of 10 nights a year.

Few months later he spent $8k at what appears to be Old Key West, which comes to around 40 points.

160 points at between $9-10 per point is looking at around $1,500 a year. Not so much, but not insignificant either!

Ironically, if he'd bought resale, he'd have around 180 at AKL, and around 70 at OKW :ROFLMAO:
But didn't he purchase another contract on this trip (or the last, as they murge into one as they're so frequent!) Or was that Adam Hattan?

But didn't he purchase another contract on this trip (or the last, as they murge into one as they're so frequent!) Or was that Adam Hattan?
The documentation won't be scanned onto the OC Comptroller website yet if it was in the last month. Nothing for either of them recently

Fed up of seeing this moon face c all over Facebook pretending that he’s still there.
his poor kid being dragged around by that smelly balding freak
The fat man doesn’t even like Disney

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I remember from either an old old vlog or insta post he said how he made money for himself (on the advice of a guy in a hot tub at the gym - i havnt been able tobforget that bit 🤮) and public records show that he set up buisnesses and shut them down within a year or two so he didnt have to declare his books. One was shut down cause he didnt file his revenue in good time. He does seem to have some actual financial knowledge behind him.
So my guess he is still using loopholes to not pay taxes on his income or claiming massive parts of these holidays on expenses.

Also massive red flag for showing his kids face. Hope his social worker doesnt see.....

Reactions: 6
MFC has just posted a video of Paris with Con and the new child. I have only watched half because it feels really uncomfortable. It’s a recently adopted little boy and although he’s blurred his face he’s fully included in the blog. Con looks pissed off. Fanny doing a stupid voice and “little man” stuff seems .. well inappropriate. It’s the child’s first time on a plane, first holiday with his new parents. Some things shouldn’t be filmed and put online and I think this should have just stayed private. It comes across as desperate to monetise something that shouldn’t be on YouTube. Maybe it’s just me. It feels wrong.

Reactions: 5
Con couldn’t be more against it. He seems to be fuming
---
He’s doing the full performance parenting thing. Con is so much more chilled and natural with him.

Looking forward to watching the latest car crash tonight. Danny is taking a leaf out of Tim Tracker's book. When his wench fired that boy out he said he won't be in any of the vlogs, and will keep it private..waning interest and now hes centre stage.

I don't know what Con sees in Danny, as Danny just comes across as a giant child living in his own fantasty world/echo chamber