Dannithemammy #2 Danni the mammy not on your nelly all you can see is teeth lips and belly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in cause ur ears need something to listen to

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
God, you would feel so sorry for Danni going back to work after about a year and a half off, wouldnt you? NOOOOOOOOOOT, LAZY C#NT🙄

Reactions: 3
God, you would feel so sorry for Danni going back to work after about a year and a half off, wouldnt you? NOOOOOOOOOOT, LAZY C#NT🙄
The only people I feel sort for, are her coworkers as this waster, will be doing nothing but taking coffee breaks & they will be left to carry her

Reactions: 5
I’m mortified for her with the fake crying say she couldn’t wait to drop the young one and leg it out the door away from her

Reactions: 4
I can’t stop laughing at the state of her.
The glasses 🤣🤣🤣
They are like two small portable tv’s, turned off, stuck on to her face
The glasses are absolutely ridiculous, who does she think she is! Don’t even mention the hoops and nose ring she’s nearly 40… chav through and through!

Reactions: 5
She would blend in perfect at the yearlyAppleby horse fair in the UK
Full of Chavs, gypsies etc, right up her alley.

Her granny, who looked like a Romian gypsy would fit in perfect too, there, if you gave her a crystal ball 🔮 to give fortune telling readings, if she was still here

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The new fireplace and all done in the council house I am surprised she went to back to work at all as her rent will go up now with her gone back and the state of that two piece today is she pregnant again with the size of her belly either that or she needs a refund on them debloat tablets as clearly NOT working

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She could do something with the garden. I would b embarrassed showing that.

Reactions: 3
Haha delighted for her who would pay her to advertise anything anyhow is beyond me state of her

Reactions: 2
What does she actually do does anyone know
She worked in the Hse as a temporary Clerical officer for years and only recently got a permanent position. But that was only given to her as a way to move her on, from the dept she was in, as she was never in work!!!
Constantly taking days off etc

Reactions: 1
Anyone know what happened in the bar/restaurant she was in at the weekend she posted she wouldnt recommend and it was deleted a few hours later.
---
She worked in the Hse as a temporary Clerical officer for years and only recently got a permanent position. But that was only given to her as a way to move her on, from the dept she was in, as she was never in work!!!
Constantly taking days off etc
She got a promotion