Dannithemammy #2 Danni the mammy not on your nelly all you can see is teeth lips and belly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The embarrassment of setting up the video of her kids bringing her mother day gifts and re-posting the post about how wonderful a mother she is from Kev when she clearly wrote it herself - cringe central

Reactions: 6
I know exactly where my husband would tell me to go I said "here wait outside a minute until I put the phone on the tripod"! He's fecking worse 🙈 More importantly she had 3 kids, who has the time for that?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Danni would love a sun holiday. Wouldn’t we all Danni but we all have to work and pay our bills unlike yourself

Reactions: 7
Jesus there’s some difference in her bottom teeth compared to her top teeth! It’s so noticeable how fake the top ones are and the bottom ones are a completely different shade and so crooked. Why would you bother just replacing your top teeth 😳 but I suppose that explains her to a tee, probably got the top set free and couldn’t afford to pay for the bottom set 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has this yolk made any reference to going back to work yet? I know she mentioned months ago about struggling to get childcare but don’t recall hearing a word since & im sure she’d have been well due back by now?

Reactions: 4
Jesus the tacky dress the tacky eyelashes she gets it sooooo wrong all the time hasn’t a clue god help her

Is himself not absolutely moto been dragged along to all this tit at weekends, he’s literally her handbag !! My hubby wouldn have any interest now in afternoon tea or a spa , and would be even more embarrassed rocking up to reception knowing the whole thing is a freebie and all the staff knowing so

Reactions: 5
Is himself not absolutely moto been dragged along to all this tit at weekends, he’s literally her handbag !! My hubby wouldn have any interest now in afternoon tea or a spa , and would be even more embarrassed rocking up to reception knowing the whole thing is a freebie and all the staff knowing so
He has no self respect for himself. Everyone knows she was a village bicycle in Newbridge and even in Australia & knows if she was in a job in the private sector, she would have been sacked along time ago, for never making a full week at work

Reactions: 3
She didn’t book into the event at Kildare farm as they are doing enough of them over the Easter - no Danni what you mean is they didn’t offer you a freebie and god forbib you actually had to pay for something for your kids !!!

Reactions: 9
Haha she didn’t like getting called out on another one of her lies
She sure did !!!!
She is nothing but a lazy waste of space, giving a discount code to click on to buy Birkenstock sliders that cost around 100 euros, as if Danni herself would pay that much for sliders.
The notions of her, the only sliders she wears and will pay for are Penneys or Shein.

That little one clearly has some kind of issue first the eating of her clothes now the issues with socks clearly some kind of sensory issues so instead of dragging the kids from pillar to post day in and day out I would suggest she take the child to see a doctor obviously this one’s issues rubbing off on the child as she clearly has some problems herself as is actually incapable of staying at home for even one day with her kids on her own very strange her carry on

Danni
If it’s a wet day, you don’t bring your kids out in it, you stay AT HOME, so the Kids don’t get wet and catch colds etc !
---
That little one clearly has some kind of issue first the eating of her clothes now the issues with socks clearly some kind of sensory issues so instead of dragging the kids from pillar to post day in and day out I would suggest she take the child to see a doctor obviously this one’s issues rubbing off on the child as she clearly has some problems herself as is actually incapable of staying at home for even one day with her kids on her own very strange her carry on
She clearly is not happy & not able for motherhood, drops everything & runs out the door when Kev comes home from work and also if she did stay in & she would have to actually do housework & clean the house herself & we all know she is not fond of actual hard graft

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It is so strange she just cannot stay at home with the kids on her own if kevs not there she has to go somewhere same at weekends she cannot stay at home maybe it has something to do with the fact that if she’s at home she might actually have to do some housework it’s like she cannot bare to be alone with the kids

Reactions: 1