Dannithemammy #2 Danni the mammy not on your nelly all you can see is teeth lips and belly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's 17% of total household income

My guess is they were earning pittance in their day jobs and she isn't declaring any income made from social media. They would have needed an income of less than 45k to be eligible for the tenant in situ scheme. Its the only thing that makes sense. Even if she had of been on the list alone from the time her eldest was born she wouldn't have been given the house when she was assessed, if their income was over the threshold. The paperwork you have to send in to the council once they offer you a house is astronomical, never mind getting on the list in the first place. They need to know what you had for breakfast. 6 month bank statements, letters from revenue, garda vetting, statement from DSP. Everything. Unless she didn't actually get married is the only way she could have been claiming a lone parent
It seems impossible that they would be earning less than €45k combined. Could she have put herself on the list during lockdown maybe? Was she even furloughed during lockdown?

It's actually infuriating! So many people are at risk of being homeless and she just gets it handed to her. And she's currently on the beg for a new fireplace. 😤

Reactions: 3
She is very quiet today. Obviously knows she is going to ne exposed for fraud.

• Haha
Jesus sone difference In the spending for Ava’s party than her own kids he should be ashamed of himself to allow that she's obviously not much better at being a step mother than she is at being a mother to her own

Reactions: 1
God her content is so exciting and riveting when she doesn’t have any free stays to go too her page is sooo tit and boring

God her content is so exciting and riveting when she doesn’t have any free stays to go too her page is sooo tit and boring
Yes, having Tacos for Sunday dinner!!!
Hmm. That speaks volumes, Tacos, if it was a holiday free stay, she would have make sure they got a free Sunday Roast or Steak out of the Hotel

Spray tan of a Wednesday
Off to London tomorrow
Good Jesus

And buys 191 things a week
I’m in the wrong job

Reactions: 5
Spray tan of a Wednesday
Off to London tomorrow
Good Jesus

And buys 191 things a week
I’m in the wrong job
Probably claiming she is suffering from post natal depression or something, to her HSE job, so she can’t actually go in & do the 35 hour a week job.
If she is, you can bet she is keeping the money the Social welfare pays you on the certs, along with her full pay from the HSe

Reactions: 5
She be pregnant after this trip

Danni you look like a traveller it’s not the earrings

Also do you have mic in ur mouth all I can hear is the spit everytime you start a video

She be pregnant after this trip

Danni you look like a traveller it’s not the earrings

Also do you have mic in ur mouth all I can hear is the spit everytime you start a video
Well she did say last week in her stories, she is getting broody as Ivy is growing out of the baby stage!!! Will she go again & she tagged Kevin !!!

Obviously covering her tracks if she ends up pregnant after being away without Kev

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The actual state of her she will stick out like a sure thumb why is she also so cheap and tacky looking. And them lips are hideous

The actual state of her she will stick out like a sure thumb why is she also so cheap and tacky looking. And them lips are hideous
She sounds half pissed already and she hast even got fully dressed yet, just the make up & what earrings will I wear

Wait till we see what kind of tacky dress she’ll rock up in! She has no style at all, she’s the queen of the chav tacky fast fashion shite she normally wears.

I can’t wait to see the dress I can only imagine the state I have never seen her look well she even managed to look cheap and tacky on her wedding day let’s hope only one person comes home from this trip 😂😂

Well I’ll give her this if she was going for cheap street walker vibe she pulled that look off to a tee she’s so tacky looking beside that other girl the difference

Why does she always wear dresses that emphasise her hunch back of notradame shape and big fat gut the wedding dress was the same so many beautiful dresses that she could wear and gets it wrong all the time and thinking she looked gorgeous because a few of the other desperate insta wannabes told her she looked nice well danni love they were hardly going to tell you the truth about how you actually looked now were they

Ivy missed her nap - then stay at home with her and let her have her sleep in her cot instead of dragging her to an event- honestly could one of them not stay at home with the baby total selfishness

Reactions: 4