Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But has his new bird seen his dancing Dan yet I wonder? The most absurd blow job lips on a man I ever did see... I'd let him off if he wasn't such an asswipe... but he is so I'm not! Dan you're a bleep 👋🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If dan live with his new girlfriend in 3 months relationship. My partner doesn't live with me until get marriage in 5 years time. (He came over every weekend).

But has his new bird seen his dancing Dan yet I wonder? The most absurd blow job lips on a man I ever did see... I'd let him off if he wasn't such an asswipe... but he is so I'm not! Dan you're a bleep 👋🖕
I wonder if she’s ok with him grinding on the SW witches at the ball? Rubber gob loves a rub and grind 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What the duck is his post about winston Churchill & comparing himself to an Elton john song in the same breathe. What an absolutely ring piece.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What the duck is his post about winston Churchill & comparing himself to an Elton john song in the same breathe. What an absolutely ring piece.
I have to apologise for all the mistakes in this initial post. I think I was blindsided by what a prick he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow !
He has really put some timber back on !
You’d of thought that ditching his wife and taking up with a SW consultant daughter , he be living his best SW life - not so !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This idiot is the worst. Why is he promoting that 10lbs weight loss like it’s a normality for everyone doing SW? He hasn’t “lost 10lbs” at all. It’s the initial drop after months of binge eating and stopping that with restriction. I can’t bleeping deal with the insta SW bastards doing this to people.

Reactions: 5
This idiot is the worst. Why is he promoting that 10lbs weight loss like it’s a normality for everyone doing SW? He hasn’t “lost 10lbs” at all. It’s the initial drop after months of binge eating and stopping that with restriction. I can’t bleeping deal with the insta SW bastards doing this to people.
No update on how much he had gained before loosing that 10lbs tho hey! Funny that.

He's still milking the Mr sleek, he's the worst yo-yo dieter on insta. Least we don't have to put up with the thumbs up/thumbs down on the scales during lockdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is a vile human. You can just tell he is a dick to women, defo thinks he is gods gift but has the personality of a toe clipping. Pond life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is a vile human. You can just tell he is a dick to women, defo thinks he is gods gift but has the personality of a toe clipping. Pond life.
Haha he's awful isn't he?! Nothing attractive about being in love with yourself and thick as two short planks.

Reactions: 3
Wow !
He has really put some timber back on !
You’d of thought that ditching his wife and taking up with a SW consultant daughter , he be living his best SW life - not so !
When did that happen? I used to check in on him around the time carby went off at everyone. He was an arrogant duck

He's still milking the Mr sleek, he's the worst yo-yo dieter on insta. Least we don't have to put up with the thumbs up/thumbs down on the scales during lockdown 😂
I don't follow this clown, but I look at his profile every so often to laugh at him as he's a right smarmy head! 😡 Imagine asking for a photo posing like a numpty on the scale? Ffs! 😂