Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've looked and looked, and looked again at that picture of him on the bonnet of that car and I cannot figure out just how he comes to be in that position...

oh wait... he's thought "duck me, this'll make a good post for the gram"..

why is the person clearly visible in the car not checking on the welfare of supersully?

top class grade A bleep.

I just really need to know how that photo was taken

'Oh love, quickly grab a pic of me laid on the bonnet for the gram' or 'Ah brilliant let me rest my feet up on the door for a sprained wrist and you grab a pic for me yeah' IT WAS A WRIST INJURY - so why the f**k is he laid on the bonnet.

I just need to know who takes these photos. I'm single, so maybe the art of the partner is lost on me but if I ever had a partner who said 'just take a pic of me flexing over my dinner' or 'Love, grab a pic of me in the bath for the gram' I would throw the camera at them.

who takes these photos 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thinks he’s actually god’s gift

“hErO hAiR”

duck off fish lips
Could use his lips to plunge the toilet

Also he is the biggest bellend I’ve ever bleeping seen, he loves the word so he can bleeping have that as bastard title, little seedy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That video of him in his skinny jeans dancing lol what a fanny. Bet that's not all that him and Slimming world Sophie got up to at the SW ball....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This twit has no class AT ALL !! Videos and pics of him and his new girlfriend all over IG all of the time. His poor ex wife. Wanker.

Reactions: 8
I generally wouldn’t be anyway without her. Generally? What a bleeping melt
I generally think he is a prick...🤣🤣🤣

Genuinely 🙄🙄🙄 I am sure he’s lost a lot of followers recently as well. I say this so much about him but you can just tell he is a horrible human being, no level of respect for his wife (not sure if they are divorced) who is also the mother of his children. Vile cretin.

Reactions: 5
I generally think he is a prick...🤣🤣🤣

Genuinely 🙄🙄🙄 I am sure he’s lost a lot of followers recently as well. I say this so much about him but you can just tell he is a horrible human being, no level of respect for his wife (not sure if they are divorced) who is also the mother of his children. Vile cretin.
Anyone else a nosey bastard and wanna know what went on? His new piece is his SW consultants daughter (I think) ...So OBVS I assume something a bit shifty went on.

SHIFTY MR STIFFY

Reactions: 6
I don't know much about this dick, but I watched 2 of his stories last night and shouted "oh duck off"! 🤬 He seems like right prick! 😂

• Haha
He posted this on his stories....

Screenshot_20200827-013902_Instagram.jpg

so i asked him about this...
Screenshot_20200827-074244_Instagram.jpg

he replied to me, don't believe for a second he isnt making money from that code....
Screenshot_20200827-094635_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I have only joined tattle to express my complete hatred of this guy. I don’t follow him anymore on Instagram but he is what is wrong with social media. A nobody that has blatantly bought most of his followers with the commission he earns from all his tit ads. He literally thinks he’s a celebrity!! How is losing weight at slimming world a talent??? And why does it then make you a public figure??? Literally can’t stand him, his spelling is horrendous, his fish lips are even worse. God that felt good

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8