Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he so obsessed with how much he sweats. Do we really need a close up selfie of your sweaty meathead after every single run. Who bloody goes on insta stories immediately after a run?! Do us all a favour and go have a shower. I do not doubt most people do not give damn about his running, they certain don't care about how much sweat he's got pouring off his head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His Fatherโ€™s Day post is so bleeping self indulgent. I had to comment. Instadad. What a bleep. He leaves his gorgeous wife & then parades his new bird within moments of each other. Makes me sick to complain heโ€™s having to fight for equal parenting rights. I donโ€™t know the situation but he seems to be absolutely toxic

He deleted my comment

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
His Fatherโ€™s Day post is so bleeping self indulgent. I had to comment. Instadad. What a bleep. He leaves his gorgeous wife & then parades his new bird within moments of each other. Makes me sick to complain heโ€™s having to fight for equal parenting rights. I donโ€™t know the situation but he seems to be absolutely toxic

He deleted my comment
Makes me so angry when new partners claim to be parents to kids they've known for hardly any time at all. That card and gift for being a step-dad... They've not been together that long for him to be the step-dad?! I have step parents who I love but a few months into knowing them as a kid I certainly did not see them as anything other than my mum's bf or dad's gf. Forcing it too soon to seem like the perfect blended family is ridiculous.

Makes me so angry when new partners claim to be parents to kids they've known for hardly any time at all. That card and gift for being a step-dad... They've not been together that long for him to be the step-dad?! I have step parents who I love but a few months into knowing them as a kid I certainly did not see them as anything other than my mum's bf or dad's gf. Forcing it too soon to seem like the perfect blended family is ridiculous.
Instacunt

• Haha
Isnโ€™t that lad of his new mrs a grown teenager as well? Like why bother parading it on a public SW Instagram account?

Reactions: 4
Isnโ€™t that lad of his new mrs a grown teenager as well? Like why bother parading it on a public SW Instagram account?
I was 13 or 14 when I met my now step parents. At that age you are not on the lookout for extra parents. It's set in your brain who your mum and dad are (unless the bio dad is totally out of the scene, in which case wouldn't you be wary of this new guy?) I was always nice to them but I was not all ๐Ÿ˜ you're my new daddy!

Reactions: 3
all this waffling on just because he's had a bleeping coffee...

the bit I highlighted, so he likes comments,views as they are the only way to learn...

Dann, you are a smug faced, horrendacunt, an absolute poor excuse for a man...

still hashtagging the duck out of slimming world 2018 awards, thats like me hashtagging the fact I was reader of the week in mr wildes class at primary school in 1988.

hows that for a view? or do you only like the ones that wank off your ego?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
all this waffling on just because he's had a bleeping coffee...

the bit I highlighted, so he likes comments,views as they are the only way to learn...

Dann, you are a smug faced, horrendacunt, an absolute poor excuse for a man...

still hashtagging the duck out of slimming world 2018 awards, thats like me hashtagging the fact I was reader of the week in mr wildes class at primary school in 1988.

hows that for a view? or do you only like the ones that wank off your ego?
He doesnโ€™t like comments because he deleted mine ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ Such a bellend!

He's a leading practitioner in the art of self abuse.... in short - a massive wanker.

• Haha
I've looked and looked, and looked again at that picture of him on the bonnet of that car and I cannot figure out just how he comes to be in that position...

oh wait... he's thought "duck me, this'll make a good post for the gram"..

why is the person clearly visible in the car not checking on the welfare of supersully?

top class grade A bleep.

• Haha
I've looked and looked, and looked again at that picture of him on the bonnet of that car and I cannot figure out just how he comes to be in that position...

oh wait... he's thought "duck me, this'll make a good post for the gram"..

why is the person clearly visible in the car not checking on the welfare of supersully?

top class grade A bleep.
If he and his rubber lips were sprawled on the bonnet of my car I'd think King Kong had done a massive tit... I'd be attacking him with a shovel

• Haha
Reactions: 4