Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I know what gym he attends too, he came to my SW group to give a talk after he got Mr Sleek! Bloke is a prize prick.....the only thing he motivated with his talk that day was his own ego 🙄
He came to mine too! He absolutely loved all the attention it earned him from the group- selfies galore, I just couldn’t entertain him. What an absolute tosser!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His girlfriend looks REALLY familiar, I'm sure I've followed her at some point on Instagram

Reactions: 2
I’m late to the party with this one however so many questions after stalking his page.
- why is he referred to as a model by that restaurant own? Has he even done anything other than SW related?
- anyone else find it so disrespectful how he’s posted on valentines this year how his new girlfriend makes him ‘a better man’ yet his poor wife last year got included in a post about an on plan Indian takeaway?! She’s given you two kids and that’s all she got?!
- does anyone else think his face looked better before he lost weight- his features seemed to be in proportion then whereas now all I can see is huge lips and staring eyes?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m late to the party with this one however so many questions after stalking his page.
- why is he referred to as a model by that restaurant own? Has he even done anything other than SW related?
- anyone else find it so disrespectful how he’s posted on valentines this year how his new girlfriend makes him ‘a better man’ yet his poor wife last year got included in a post about an on plan Indian takeaway?! She’s given you two kids and that’s all she got?!
- does anyone else think his face looked better before he lost weight- his features seemed to be in proportion then whereas now all I can see is huge lips and staring eyes?
He's a slimy creep with rubber lips

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't follow him but from here I've been and had a nosey ! He's another strange one like Ben Green... loses weight thinks they are God's gift ! Dan seem so full of himself - and I think it's really disrespectful if he's not long split with the mother of his kids to be parading his new missus over Insta declaring undying love ! Oh and he's too local to me for my liking lol !

Reactions: 3