Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
That pic is one of the best things on Instagram
I always have so many questions when I see it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Heโ€™s such a stupid cunt ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Heโ€™s ultimate cringe ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿคฃ
Makes me wanna sew my hole up.

...did you see him showcasing his new fancy piece while doing an ad with a gifted meal at that food joint with the fucking weirdo owner? The one who calls Dann a model?
Canโ€™t write this shit.

• Haha

Gobbylurker

8D542D48-59CB-46CB-A04D-A47C08748B94.png

His comment makes me so uncomfortable. Why would he even compare something sweet and innocent like his little daughter giving him a massage to something sexual with his partner? The man is just a walking ick.

• Wow
  • Sick

TJ90

VIP Member
Iโ€™ve just been going to sleep and for some reason I thought about when this dickhead jumped on the car bonnet for a pic. What a knob.

• Haha

Damocles

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220822-224924_Instagram.jpg

She wasn't gonna fly to america and not turn up was she you absolute fucking cheddar ๐Ÿ˜„ also, another person shouldn't make you a better dad... not even her kids ffs.

How long till another one flashes her scan bran tits and he goes and cheats on wife number 2..

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I would bet anything that this prick sends dick pics. He's absolutely that creep who think everyone wants a bit of him ๐Ÿคฎ He will have 100% tried it on with Sophie Jude before settling down with fat club leaders daughter.
You can just imagine the fusty fish face...Holding his 3" stump, pouting and taking a pic... fooking hell I need Jesus conjuring up that image ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick

Blondetech

VIP Member
This twat has no class AT ALL !! Videos and pics of him and his new girlfriend all over IG all of the time. His poor ex wife. Wanker.

Reactions: 8