Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I don't understand the marketing behind these jellies..we've got this rubber lipped anthropoid having a bath with one, we've had harry pickard pack one for a holiday and we've had fopperholic(another absolute horrendacunt) pretend to climb out of one.

Who Sat in the marketing dept and thought "let's advertise them by getting people to act like absolute bellends online, they're bound to sell like hot cakes"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Haven’t watched this obnoxious prick since the delightful car bonnet incident. I wanted to watch the shit ad seen as few “influencers put out shocking ones the past few days! The jelly company must be desperate!!
Oh and Dan, it’s a “queue” why can’t these SW shockers spell or use grammar correctly?
the ads are really bad aren’t they ... I’m guessing sales are down and Hartleys are desperate I stopped buying them in 2018 when they used Vicky Pattison and the Insta wannabes in a campaign then for some reason I don’t think Hartleys have equated that we the people who actually buy the products will actually stop buying them because they are using these twats to advertise.

• Heart

STFU

Wow slimming world seems so realistic and balanced. Three weeks off plan and he’s gained over a stone. What has he eaten, a family member?
So many of the big SW accounts have put ridiculous amounts on:
Southendslimmer +17
Sarah Mills +18.5
I know what I ate to gain 2.5 so god only knows what they ate!

And if I see 'making memories' as the reason for the big gains, I may murder!!

The only one who's had a sensible result is Jon Vidler (greatest loser) with a half pound gain. He's so down to earth, funny, no pushing of products or discount codes and seems a genuinely nice guy

• Wow

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
all this waffling on just because he's had a fucking coffee...

the bit I highlighted, so he likes comments,views as they are the only way to learn...

Dann, you are a smug faced, horrendacunt, an absolute poor excuse for a man...

still hashtagging the fuck out of slimming world 2018 awards, thats like me hashtagging the fact I was reader of the week in mr wildes class at primary school in 1988.

hows that for a view? or do you only like the ones that wank off your ego?

Attachments

• Haha
Screenshot_20201101-214442_kindlephoto-6894221.png

Lol how the mighty have fallen lol a lot of his posts are only averaging about 100-200 likes.

No hun, you were the first male on the back cover of the Slimming World Magazine. let's get our facts here correct😂😂😂😂 love how his angling for another shot at it.
Th e only 'SW experience ' he has done since is banging the consultants daughter.

Screenshot_20201101-215033_kindlephoto-7213311.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I love how this thread goes absolutely dead for ages.... then one by one we all start piping up to casually abuse him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
When he does the “woooo” I wanna punch him right in his fish face. Imagine dating your consultants daughter. Hahahahahahahahah.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It clearly hasn’t been raining in that pic
God imagine you’re nipping into Curry’s minding your own and you see bum lips posing with a brolly.

fuck me “mans” is stoooopid
If I did have the misfortune to encounter it, the urge to take that brolly off him and beat him to death with said brolly, would probably win

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
If I was his ex-wife I'd not be impressed he was playing such happy families with the new side-piece and her kid and plastering the young daughters all over his Instagram for thousands of strangers to see..... I'd make sure he wouldn't be allowed to do that !