Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Damocles

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20211030-235032_Instagram.jpg

I find this so fucking distasteful.

didn't you vow to love, honour and obey the actual mother of your kids? you know, the woman you cheated on her with? She's also morally bankrupt so you deserve each other I suppose..

Screenshot_20211030-235050_Instagram.jpg

why does he ALWAYS have a suprised look on his face like he's one of those paedos caught out by a vigilante group on facebook?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Fish lips and burger nips.

Every. Fucking. Time. He. Posts. A. Bath. Picture. It. Makes. Me. Throw. Up. In. My. Mouth.

• Haha
Joined tattle today after seeing a photo of DanN and his side piece

The guy makes me physically sick... how he has the nerve to parade himself onto his 40 something thousand followers! He is nothing but a liar and a cheat!

He is manipulative, controlling and he’s always trying to play the victim! The Father’s Day post made my blood BOIL! He has not been ‘fighting’ to see his kids!!!

I cannot wait for his kids to grow up and see him for what he really is!

A complete sad act who has his new bit of stuff and her 16 year old child as two of his only friends!

Only reason he’s got any followers is because he put down the triple cheese whoppers!!

What a complete bag of shite!

• Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Fucking state of him.... he looks simples! 🥴 😂
This man is a father. A father of two girls. He is posting himself online on bonnets of cars, posing on scales at a SW club doing a thumbs up and posing with pots of fucking jelly. Referring to himself as “man’s”. If that was my papa I’d be mortified, honestly. He tags his new pieces son in photos and he’s like 17? Isn’t he just so embarrassed??? Man’s be trippin’.
Silly bastard.

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
how was he thrown from the one car and onto the bonnet of the other?

why is someone taking a photo of the anthropoid and not checking if he's ok?
He jumped. Don’t you remember he thanked SW for giving him the ability to jump 😂😂😂 I’m feeling Dr Strange kinda movements there

• Haha
Reactions: 9

TJ90

VIP Member
Him and his girlfriend just creep me out. Why’s he trying to convince the world they’re so happy.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
First class wanker full stop.

The fkin chest rug/stubble stories REALLY DAN 🤢 Here's an idea, instead of tossing yourself off over insta likes, how about you ask your wifes opinion? You know, that woman you married? The mother of your daughters? And while you're at it, stop drooling and fawning over the SW blondes you're really embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
View attachment 296513

Lol how the mighty have fallen lol a lot of his posts are only averaging about 100-200 likes.

No hun, you were the first male on the back cover of the Slimming World Magazine. let's get our facts here correct😂😂😂😂 love how his angling for another shot at it.
Th e only 'SW experience ' he has done since is banging the consultants daughter.

View attachment 296514
If they use him again I want it to be the image of him sprawled across a car bonnet

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Off to Florida to marry the bit on the side
All over SM about Almost a sully all having same name you know the usual narc bull shit
She must have been dropped on her head wanting to marry that dopey, soggy cornflake of a man. I wonder if he will do a thumbs up at the altar 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart