Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
Hi Dann you bellend as you’re clearly reading here
You need to declare your ads you car bonnet loving fucker
You are welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 12

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Good to see you back Andy 👋🏻 ..... My son actually had an account with MF complete with code ( he’s part of a rugby club ) we actually stopped using them after they kept gifting free boxes of food to Jane Gammons... Anyway I think it depends on your definition of commission but the code gives you points at MF every time it’s used and the points then give you a discount when you make orders.
I was banned. banned on tattle 😂😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20200828-093711_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine being with someone as long as he had been with his wife, having two beautiful daughters together and then losing some weight and thinking he is too good for them?? he doesn’t even have the respect to keep his new one off social media for a couple of months! His wife looks like she has had a lucky escape!

STFU

He had a car crash, then whilst exchanging details another car hit them and he ended up on the bonnet. Somebody said it was his own fault for voting Tory and they should have let him bleed out!

• Wow
  • Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I honestly think he’s a bit slow? The way he talks and the way he keeps going on about drinking tea in the shower - I’ve never seen something so cringe.

The only positive I will say is that least he is promoting exercise as part of a healthy diet as well which is unlike most of the SW accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 10