Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
You need Jesus ? I need bleach for my brain at the thought of that...... he actually thinks he's God's Gift....... I only found him through here and he makes my skin crawl...... fact he's fairly local to me is concerning to haha !
Fopperholic and Dannnnnnn on your doorstep? What did you do in your past life?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I used to go to a SW group that his wife went too, she is a really lovely woman and so much better than him.
Didn’t know about the “hard on” bit the man is a first class knob!
ohhhh really? Do you think they've split up? You'd think they'd attend a class together if they both wanna lose some weight.

Allaboutthehashtag

Chatty Member
Have I missed something... Are they engaged?! I don't understand these people that go from 1 marriage to the next

Have I missed something... Are they engaged?! I don't understand these people that go from 1 marriage to the next

Ru4Real

I used to go to a SW group that his wife went too, she is a really lovely woman and so much better than him.
Didn’t know about the “hard on” bit the man is a first class knob!
U only have to look at the posts/videos of the SW awards last year it was clear to see. Sophie was quite clearly embarrassed. But he’s Mr Slinky don’t u know

whitetable19

Kinda sad he has a Insta Meets highlights where he’s basically had his photo taken with all the ‘insta famous’ slimming world saddos!
He’s such a prick!