Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why do we need to see a video of him in the bath please?! :rolleyes: I could add more about everything that annoys me about him but I’d be here all day!

Reactions: 1

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Yeah I think he is. Or he has his wife locked in a cupboard or something. She doesn't seem a part of his life, just the girls. If she's still with him she needs a wake-up call with a cattle prod. The way he slobbered over all the women at the SW ball was disgusting and humiliating for her. I'd kick his ass! I can imagine what he's like out and about.
Did you see he posted his girls topless the other day? It was so uncomfortable

• Wow

Youokhun_

I got asked to come down to the bus when it's with us this month and I told them to fuck right off😂
It’s one thing being there because of invitation, it’s the instagrammers that weren’t invited and go up and hang around as if they were that make me cringe the most 😂

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It’s actually pure cringe to watch, how this muppet has so many followers is beyond me. I wonder what his wife thinks about him posting pictures of his half naked children online?
he's thick as shit has no clue about the potential harm he could do, the pissy lemon faced jerk.