Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DozyDora

Well, his wife is a mug if she hasn’t already left him.

I’m assuming she has.

Sophie has gained quite a bit of weight back. Looks happy though.

Reactions: 2

Ru4Real

It’s actually pure cringe to watch, how this muppet has so many followers is beyond me. I wonder what his wife thinks about him posting pictures of his half naked children online?
It’s been questioned whether they are still together. Not that I can blame her. I would dump his sorry ass in a minute if he was my husband and humiliated me over SM. His blatant “hard on” for Sophie was apparent for everyone to see, his SW Wife if I recall.

• Wow
  • Sick
Screenshot_20201109-103736_kindlephoto-32351995.png

Does he actually believe the stuff he tells himself? Posted 5 days ago and not a Slimming World related posted since! Nice one dancing \dirty dann . Maybe your Slimming world 'wife' will console you in her bosom again, after all the weight you gain that is..

swipe_up

VIP Member
View attachment 838814

I find this so fucking distasteful.

didn't you vow to love, honour and obey the actual mother of your kids? you know, the woman you cheated on her with? She's also morally bankrupt so you deserve each other I suppose..

View attachment 838816

why does he ALWAYS have a suprised look on his face like he's one of those paedos caught out by a vigilante group on facebook?
Kid in the background totally mocking Sullys pose
Mans is a (best Kim Woodburn impression) adulterer

• Haha

Orangecat

Oh this dude is such a dumbass.

A friend of mine tattooed him around the time he won mr sleek and said he’s an ACTUAL moron. 😹

I forgot about this thread but just seeing yet another ‘don’t I look rough’ selfie has infuriated me and I don’t even know why 😂 oh yeah I do, reckons he’s bloody gods gift 🤮

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
But has his new bird seen his dancing Dan yet I wonder? The most absurd blow job lips on a man I ever did see... I'd let him off if he wasn't such an asswipe... but he is so I'm not! Dan you're a cunt 👋🖕
I wonder if she’s ok with him grinding on the SW bitches at the ball? Rubber gob loves a rub and grind 😏

• Haha