Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WatchingandJudging

This is a perfect example of slimming world not working on the emotional side of eating and pure gluttony. There has been no shift in his mindset and he is stuck in the yo-yo diet cycle, which slimming word will naturally love as they are getting ยฃ5 a week. That is a disgusting amount of weight to gain over 3 weeks- his poor body and organs.

Reactions: 2

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Wow !
He has really put some timber back on !
Youโ€™d of thought that ditching his wife and taking up with a SW consultant daughter , he be living his best SW life - not so !
When did that happen? I used to check in on him around the time carby went off at everyone. He was an arrogant fuck

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
He's so vain he's bound to read here. How this cunt hasn't got a bigger busier thread I'll never know! He's so so irritating ๐Ÿคข
His thread keeps busy cos heโ€™s a big fat fish lipped cunt who posts for attention. Itโ€™s like a fucking tragic train wreck you donโ€™t want to watch but you canโ€™t help it cos itโ€™s comedy gold.

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I did think doesnโ€™t she have a child but then thought I imagined it. Unless it was the boys choice (some people do hate Disney) I think itโ€™s appalling they didnโ€™t encourage him to go
Yeah she has a son - looks around 16-18 - maybe didn't want to go.....?

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
This idiot is the worst. Why is he promoting that 10lbs weight loss like itโ€™s a normality for everyone doing SW? He hasnโ€™t โ€œlost 10lbsโ€ at all. Itโ€™s the initial drop after months of binge eating and stopping that with restriction. I canโ€™t fucking deal with the insta SW bastards doing this to people.
No update on how much he had gained before loosing that 10lbs tho hey! Funny that.