Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
New here but so happy this dick has a thread! He is so pathetic. Prancing around like he’s god’s gift to all. He really thinks he is something special and his insta videos are the most cringey I have seen. Constant topless pics and showering. Spew!
He’s got such a monotone voice and a mundane life, who even follows this dickweed?!

Reactions: 2
He’s back on his bullshit, drawing the line for the millionth time. He really doesn’t seem to enjoy running so I don’t know why he bothers keep trying to force it?

• Haha
I just hope he’s gone to Portugal! Though can’t see him isolating and I’m sure the kids will all see them and still go to school!

Fanaff

VIP Member
If he is 8lb away from target and has lost 3 stone 5lbs, how can he say he lost 5 stone with slimming world? Isn’t 3 stone 13lbs not quite 4 stone, let alone 5?!

Getthefouttahere

It was just so someone would message him, a rouse!! I feel ever so sorry for Katherine, she must be so confused.

Yes, a lot of them start becoming too big for their boots and leaving their partners who have been with them even when they were huge. Or they're partner hopping, prime example is Ryan Lightfoot, he's had 2 partners and left them harshly.
Yes you're spot on... attention seeking at it's finest! I know, poor woman.

Ohhh I don't think I follow him. I'll have to go and have a nosey. I feel sorry for all the slimming world widows.

Ok. I wasn't going to, but why not eh?

What fis h lipped wanker draws on a photo and makes out a stuffed toy elf did it?! Get a grip

Screenshot_20201202-081119_kindlephoto-30813812.png

• Haha