Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
Mr potato head asks girlfriend: โ€œBabe, Babe, will you take a picture of me in the bath so I can show everyone how far Iโ€™ve ran today and how tired I am. Make sure you get my poxy hydramate in the shot. I know itโ€™s your birthday, but itโ€™s all about meโ€

*does best blue steel glare into camera*
View attachment 78827
Itโ€™s better than that time he posted a picture of his knob though ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3

Instatwats

Chatty Member
I'm sure it's been said a 100 times before, but this bloke is as dull as dish water. He is 100% dead behind the eyes. Egotistical tosser.

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
When You Have To Travel 26 Miles, Mans Don't Live In No Village.

Thick Cunt.

Not sticking up for him because he is a serious prick but the place he's tagged The Barn at Berryfields is in Meriden..... I know this because I have friends that go there it's fairly local to me..... :)

Love&Hate

Haha I know what gym he attends too, he came to my SW group to give a talk after he got Mr Sleek! Bloke is a prize prick.....the only thing he motivated with his talk that day was his own ego ๐Ÿ™„
He came to mine too! He absolutely loved all the attention it earned him from the group- selfies galore, I just couldnโ€™t entertain him. What an absolute tosser!

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Thanks! Off for a nosey, hadnโ€™t heard of him - looked at his page and it looks full of raw sausages ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
I thought they were raw sausages but I think it's some kind of frozen yoghurt sticks ? Obvs some SW 'hack' 'cheat' whatever it's called !

• Haha
  • Sick

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Is he dating his consultants daughter, or is it just coincidence that they have the same name?
His wife is indeed lovely and better off without this idiot!

Red1234

He is a vile human. You can just tell he is a dick to women, defo thinks he is gods gift but has the personality of a toe clipping. Pond life.
Haha he's awful isn't he?! Nothing attractive about being in love with yourself and thick as two short planks.