Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joined tattle today after seeing a photo of DanN and his side piece

The guy makes me physically sick... how he has the nerve to parade himself onto his 40 something thousand followers! He is nothing but a liar and a cheat!

He is manipulative, controlling and he’s always trying to play the victim! The Father’s Day post made my blood BOIL! He has not been ‘fighting’ to see his kids!!!

I cannot wait for his kids to grow up and see him for what he really is!

A complete sad act who has his new bit of stuff and her 16 year old child as two of his only friends!

Only reason he’s got any followers is because he put down the triple cheese whoppers!!

What a complete bag of shite!
Sounds like you know him 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah he has zero morals! Won’t be long until he moves on! His ex wife has had a serious reprieve! I’m just waiting patiently for him to become a fatty bum bum again! 🤣
He will, he's already trying to lose the 2 stone odd he put back on 🤣 I can't express how much I can't stand him. I've never met the guy but you can just tell what a complete wanker he is

Reactions: 5
I’ve just been going to sleep and for some reason I thought about when this head jumped on the car bonnet for a pic. What a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I met this twit once when he came to my SW group and acted like some kind of god. I met his ex a great times and she seemed lovely, lucky escape??
Was this when sw decided to send all the instagram SW wankers to groups around the county, in a true fat fighters little Britain moment? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I couldn't believe they did that😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was this when sw decided to send all the instagram SW wankers to groups around the county, in a true fat fighters little Britain moment? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I couldn't believe they did that😆😆
😂😂

I've been tempted to attend his group one of the weeks, he lives literally about 20 minutes from me 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes 😂 bloody hilarious. His ego came through the door before the rest of his body 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god the bragging new car stories.. 🙈 can’t wait for him to have a picture on the bonnet of this one!

He really thinks he’s something special it’s so cringe.

Nice of his sugar momma to buy it for him though! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7