Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Wagamamaโ€™s post... heโ€™s clearly reading this feed as heโ€™s attempted a smile with his baboon lips but itโ€™s more like a child snatcher smirk. Do you think he nails the fried foods after posing with his 9 syns of ramen????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He just tries to hard to do the whole influencer gig naturally but just ends up looking so cringe and like a rabbit in the headlights. He also always looks like he heโ€™s just woken up and not had a wash or brushed his teeth like in the picture with the hifi bar. Does anyone else think his new girls friends son is really creepey? Has the whole teenage moustash going on ... wouldnโ€™t want him hanging around my daughters!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
one of the replies on his latest post...
Screenshot_20200831-065501_Instagram.jpg

you only get replies like that if you buy followers..

surely a sw member who still hashtags awards he got nearly 3 years ago wouldn't purchase followers in order to look more popular than he actually is???

also, lives his new mrs so much, he would drop her in a bleeping flash for a piece of sophiejude and he knows it too....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
one of the replies on his latest post...
View attachment 228296

you only get replies like that if you buy followers..

surely a sw member who still hashtags awards he got nearly 3 years ago wouldn't purchase followers in order to look more popular than he actually is???

also, lives his new mrs so much, he would drop her in a bleeping flash for a piece of sophiejude and he knows it too....
I get comments like that and I've never bought followers ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So heโ€™s lost 5.5 pounds this week but donโ€™t forget that his AF1 trainers may weigh a stone!!! What even is this guy??? He literally thinks heโ€™s a gangster with all this โ€˜man loves disโ€™ just go away you big lipped baboon

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What I don't underdstand about him is the fact his bio states he lost "5 stone in 6 months"
but his weigh in photo yesterday states he's lost
2 st 8.5lbs in total?
Ugh the thumbs up ๐Ÿคฎ he's an absolute wanker, none of them say "gained 2 stone" now do they ๐Ÿคฃ that won't earn them a spice rub

Imagine getting someone to photograph you while you stand on a pair of scales posing with thumbs up. Iโ€™d feel like a complete weirdo asking someone to do that. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is a bleeping embarrassment. Have you heard him speak, too? Thick as pigs tit and monotonous too. The prick.

Can you tell I hate him?

• Haha
Why do the brand of trainers matter? He bleeping fancies himself as a right attractive celeb type influencer, doesnโ€™t he?

Thatโ€™s exactly what I mean why point out you are wearing Nike Air Force as though itโ€™s some big deal ๐Ÿ˜‚ donโ€™t half of the uk walk around in Nike?? He thinks he is a gangster ... mate just watch your pathetic dancing dann videos and that will make you realise you are not anything like a gangster ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ps does anyone watch the dancing dann videos just to laugh??? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thatโ€™s exactly what I mean why point out you are wearing Nike Air Force as though itโ€™s some big deal ๐Ÿ˜‚ donโ€™t half of the uk walk around in Nike?? He thinks he is a gangster ... mate just watch your pathetic dancing dann videos and that will make you realise you are not anything like a gangster ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ps does anyone watch the dancing dann videos just to laugh??? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
His daughters will be absolutely mortified when they are older and see that absurd display of wankerness ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ .... and while I'm on the subject why is his name spelt with an extra N? Is that a thing? The only Dan's I've known have 1 and they are short for Daniel ๐Ÿค”

• Haha