Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always found that the people who overly share their β€˜love’ on social media are the ones that are trying so hard to prove to everyone how great they are and then it comes out to be a massive front and they’re always the first to split up! He wasn’t like that when he was with his wife? Maybe it’s an immature way of him trying to get at her?

Is it a slimming blog or what??? Get a separate personal page and have some privacy and dignity!

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed him along with people like Harry pickard ages ago when all the big sw accounts were getting called out and having a bit of a downfall. But I saw this thread and thought I’d have a look on his insta! Omg the dancing dan highlight! Mate, Imagine seeing someone doing that at work as you walk past!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you can stomach scrolling through his posts go to the 24th December last year πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I found the photo last night.... Jesus bleeping Christ! πŸ‘€ There's no way that's real, it's like he's pretending to be Alan Partridge! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ What a complete IDIOT 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I found the photo last night.... Jesus bleeping Christ! πŸ‘€ There's no way that's real, it's like he's pretending to be Alan Partridge! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ What a complete IDIOT 😑
Oh my god he is so partridge β€œlynn lynn, get a good photo of this” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6