Dann Sully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His daughters will be absolutely mortified when they are older and see that absurd display of wankerness ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ .... and while I'm on the subject why is his name spelt with an extra N? Is that a thing? The only Dan's I've known have 1 and they are short for Daniel ๐Ÿค”
When I first made the thread I accidentally typed Damn Sully ๐Ÿ˜… it was on for months ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20200901-071649_Gallery.jpg

Bio states he's lost 5 stone in 6 months, yet his weigh in from yesterday states he's lost 2st 8.5lbs
Where's the rest gone Daniel?

Reactions: 5
Latest video ... what a Dick... return of the school run thank god Iโ€™ve got the brolly ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Heโ€™ll act as though heโ€™s a celeb at the school gates when no one will even know who he is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Latest video ... what a Dick... return of the school run thank god Iโ€™ve got the brolly ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Heโ€™ll act as though heโ€™s a celeb at the school gates when no one will even know who he is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thank god slimming world has given me the strength to hold a brolly (and jump).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
MY EYES. Why is he hell bent on showing us his dick or lack of.
Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™d this man could do himself he would! He is the most jumped up, arrogant prick that you could ever meet. What happens in SW groups that makes their egoโ€™s all so out of touch with the real world!

Reactions: 8
He is literally obsessed with himself and clearly reads this page daily. He has just posted about us being concerned about him being a โ€˜noneโ€™ meat eater. I only posted about it this morning and heโ€™s already commented on it on hiS stories ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what a complete and utter self obsessed bleep that clearly has this page on his browser favourites. Who actually goes on holiday and checks what people are writing about them on tattle?! His girlfriend must be absolute banter if he would rather be reading what we have to say about him ๐Ÿ˜ if he really didnโ€™t care, why would he even come on here ๐Ÿ˜‚ surprised his big head and baboon lips could fit through the plane door. I think he would be more upset if we stopped posting about him than if we carried on, having a tattle page probably makes him think heโ€™s a celeb ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ danN mate - you lost a bit of a timber, no talent to that, please use this post as inspiration to sort out your grammar and spelling ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

• Haha
  • Heart
I just hope heโ€™s gone to Portugal! Though canโ€™t see him isolating and Iโ€™m sure the kids will all see them and still go to school!

Reactions: 2
Joined tattle today after seeing a photo of DanN and his side piece

The guy makes me physically sick... how he has the nerve to parade himself onto his 40 something thousand followers! He is nothing but a liar and a cheat!

He is manipulative, controlling and heโ€™s always trying to play the victim! The Fatherโ€™s Day post made my blood BOIL! He has not been โ€˜fightingโ€™ to see his kids!!!

I cannot wait for his kids to grow up and see him for what he really is!

A complete sad act who has his new bit of stuff and her 16 year old child as two of his only friends!

Only reason heโ€™s got any followers is because he put down the triple cheese whoppers!!

What a complete bag of shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Joined tattle today after seeing a photo of DanN and his side piece

The guy makes me physically sick... how he has the nerve to parade himself onto his 40 something thousand followers! He is nothing but a liar and a cheat!

He is manipulative, controlling and heโ€™s always trying to play the victim! The Fatherโ€™s Day post made my blood BOIL! He has not been โ€˜fightingโ€™ to see his kids!!!

I cannot wait for his kids to grow up and see him for what he really is!

A complete sad act who has his new bit of stuff and her 16 year old child as two of his only friends!

Only reason heโ€™s got any followers is because he put down the triple cheese whoppers!!

What a complete bag of shite!
Makes me smile how he calls sophiejude his "sw wife"

he'd drop his latest piece in a flash to be balls deep in sophie and he knows it.

Yeah he has zero morals! Wonโ€™t be long until he moves on! His ex wife has had a serious reprieve! Iโ€™m just waiting patiently for him to become a fatty bum bum again! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6