Danisnewlifestyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she, an adult, making reels/TikToks about her relationship? Is she trying to prove to her ex she’s happy? She’s as bad as Ferne McCann and Carrie Fletcher

Reactions: 5
Sorry, I know it's judgy but I don't care. It is GROSS to introduce a new partner to your kids when you've been together a matter of weeks.

Reactions: 8
Sorry, I know it's judgy but I don't care. It is GROSS to introduce a new partner to your kids when you've been together a matter of weeks.
Not judgy at all. When she is so unstable you'd think she'd want stability for her kids. And to plaster it all over social media is gross too. The kids could see all her posts etc... 🤨

Reactions: 3
Imagine your parents splitting up, weeks later they are back together, and a few more weeks later your mother has introduced you to a new partner. Just horrendous for the kids, so confusing.

Reactions: 6
Imagine your parents splitting up, weeks later they are back together, and a few more weeks later your mother has introduced you to a new partner. Just horrendous for the kids, so confusing.
If they’re having contact with their dad guessing they’ve probably been introduced to the new partner on his side too.

Reactions: 3
Kids bedroom in the middle of the living room. Why couldn't Danni give up her room and get a sofa ved etc or better yet move to a more suitable home

Reactions: 1