Danisnewlifestyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has all the money come from to buy all the new stuff for the house?! And I wonder how she got the house in the first place 🤔

Reactions: 3
I swear she was separating her living room on the flat to give her daughter a bedroom only the other month as she said there would be no chance of moving and then literally straight after she was talking about a house.
She’s not even doing it up on a cheap budget either, everything she’s buying is nice - I’ve always wandered where all the money was coming from.

Reactions: 1
Guessing she hasn’t heard about all the shigella issues in Cape Verde. She’ll be more full of tit than usual.

• Haha
New fella, new house, new job, two holidays planned... Quite a turn of events she has had!
What happened to the little job cleaning at the local football ground?
No qualifications needed for this new job either 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

You can have a council house and work. I would imagine she’s been on the list some time for overcrowding in her flat. She put a pic on last week at her job didn’t she.
Think it’s more the case she’s described herself as a cleaner rather than a dental nurse

Reactions: 2
You can have a council house and work. I would imagine she’s been on the list some time for overcrowding in her flat. She put a pic on last week at her job didn’t she.
Yes I'm aware you can have a council house and work lol I was referring to her not mentioning the new dental job in that post 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Aww just the post highlighted was about a council house.
I was referring to what she had said in the attachment alongside that post

I understand spending money on your house and making it your own etc… but that garden must be costing well over a grand. A hell of alot over a grand actually… it’s a lot when you don’t actually own it

Not at all jealous they are in the Maldives … 😂😂

However it’s a random destination for two people who haven’t been together long - like I could understand for a honeymoon. I wander if they will get engaged?

Not at all jealous they are in the Maldives … 😂😂

However it’s a random destination for two people who haven’t been together long - like I could understand for a honeymoon. I wander if they will get engaged?
You were right 💍

Reactions: 4
I was going to ask the same. She did seem like on the verge of something all the time. So much has happened to her and she most likely needs some space to process all the change in her life.

I was going to ask the same. She did seem like on the verge of something all the time. So much has happened to her and she most likely needs some space to process all the change in her life.
Didn’t keep up with her account and now not able to look back and check, what’s been happening?