Danisnewlifestyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will no doubt have another breakdown and get back on the alcohol when everything crumbles around her

Reactions: 1
It amazes me how quickly people move on to someone else, especially after putting it all over social media that her and her husband were going to give it another go!

I get the feeling this new bloke is from her AA group! If they can help each other then great but I think two recovering adicts especially with how chaotic Dani is will only go one way ☹

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Hate to be negative but I just get a gut feel she’s rushed into her new relationship quickly to prove a point to her ex, rushing through her divorce, I just have this feeling if/when things going wrong with this currently relationship she will crash and burn and potentially relapse

Reactions: 7
She's looking rougher by the day too
I was going to say. The filters on her stories can't hide the sores round her mouth. I don't understand why she's posting this all over her "lifestyle " insta account?

Reactions: 1
I was going to say. The filters on her stories can't hide the sores round her mouth. I don't understand why she's posting this all over her "lifestyle " insta account?
No wonder she’s covered in sores with the way he eats her, find the way he’s always grabbing her neck slightly uncomfortable too 😳 100% think it’s to try and make her ex husband jealous!

Didn’t realise she had a thread, seen them stories earlier and just thought how inappropriate with her kids there 😳

Reactions: 2
How long has she been in recovery? I thought you weren’t meant to start new relationships when newly sober?

I don’t understand what’s going on. One minute she’s slagging off her ex husband called him all names under the sun, then next minute they’re giving it another go And then in the next breath she’s slagging him off again. Surely if you’re calling him a narcissist after the first break up then either 1: you don’t actually think he’s a narcissist and you’re just throwing that word around or you think you can change him. I get trying again for your children but if you’re really that unhappy and he is all the things you are calling him then what’s the point. It’s more detrimental to the kids.

Reactions: 4
Literally about 3 weeks ago she put a post up of her and her husband back together. Probably 2 maybe 3 days later they had split again and now she’s ‘in love’ with this new bloke. Moving mad.