Danisnewlifestyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that. She looks like a wax work. I noticed she has deleted all posts of her fella and emphasised the word single in her video
Didn’t notice that 😬 wonder how long before she’s trying with Martin again. Those poor children.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Her lip liner looks awful this morning, makes her lips look like a cats bum hole

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone seen her post saying she likes Matt Hancock? People going innnnn on her on the comments. Claiming everyone deserves a second chance. Just because she chooses the ‘forgiveness second chance sobriety’ life, doesn’t mean every other fucker wants her opinions rubbed in their faces. My father in law died alone. My gran died alone. All while he was banging someone behind his wife’s back. She is a complete and utter twit. Unfollowed!

• Haha
Anyone else think she might have replaced one habit 🍹 for another ❄? She’s got very thin, constantly sounds like she has a cold and sniffing on her videos lately