Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably her biggest drama I remember was falling out with her best friend Maddie, then Maddies little sister posting all sorts of receipts about how awful Dani is. Maddie then went to a festival an uploaded a selfie with some blue & green eyeshadow (she’s actually a beautician and very good at makeup), next minute Dani uploads a video tutorial for the exact same look!!!!! Copying her ex bestie lol

she also flew to NZ to stay with Shaanxo and then completely ripped off her eyeshadow business

there was the time she was sent a PR package with another guru’s new pallette, and did a tutorial with it on YouTube before the guru had had a chance to show it themselves (can’t remember who it was)

also when she did a day in my life vlog and admitted that she leaves beans in the tiny bathroom with no light from 8pm-8am.

If you want a trip down memory lane check out guru gossip, it has all her past scandals

She’s said she’s 5’7 before and also said she’s 5’11 so who knows
Omg I thought I was going crazy and thought that she’d said she was 5’11 one time 😂😭 all influencers seem to lie about their height tho. Very odd thing to do.

Reactions: 4
Probably her biggest drama I remember was falling out with her best friend Maddie, then Maddies little sister posting all sorts of receipts about how awful Dani is. Maddie then went to a festival an uploaded a selfie with some blue & green eyeshadow (she’s actually a beautician and very good at makeup), next minute Dani uploads a video tutorial for the exact same look!!!!! Copying her ex bestie lol

she also flew to NZ to stay with Shaanxo and then completely ripped off her eyeshadow business

there was the time she was sent a PR package with another guru’s new pallette, and did a tutorial with it on YouTube before the guru had had a chance to show it themselves (can’t remember who it was)

also when she did a day in my life vlog and admitted that she leaves beans in the tiny bathroom with no light from 8pm-8am.

If you want a trip down memory lane check out guru gossip, it has all her past scandals

She’s said she’s 5’7 before and also said she’s 5’11 so who knows
omg beans in the bathroom. Pretty sure James Charles might have done a video on it? It was a fairly big influencer event at the time. I think rspca got in touch with her too

Reactions: 6
omg beans in the bathroom. Pretty sure James Charles might have done a video on it? It was a fairly big influencer event at the time. I think rspca got in touch with her too
That poor dog has been through the absolute ringer having her as an owner. I’m amazed it’s in such good health.

Reactions: 8
It was jeffree starr who roasted her on it
Thank you, I knew it was somebody! My theory is he moved to the UK to revive her influencer career. It was already going down hill but after the beans saga it continued to go downhill.

it will be interesting to see how long her clothing business lasts. She doesn’t have any overheads that a regular business would have. No rent to pay etc. she is running it out of her parents beach house.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what her parents do? They seem to be quite well off to keep supporting her shitshow of a life.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what her parents do? They seem to be quite well off to keep supporting her shitshow of a life.
I thought her dad was maybe in construction or property?

Edit: powder coating I think, mansutti bros rings a bell

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
yeah i think @tootootoot is correct

they must pull enough revenue then for her mum to do whatever she wants. jo had a jewellery side business thing going for a while, didn't seem very successful but when you have money, you can do whatever you like and not worry if it fails. that is why dani is able to make her pinterest fan merch lmao. mummy and daddy are funding it 😇

afterall, dani said so herself, she's spent ALLL her savings on her tattoo, her explant, bringing beans over etc. although she exaggerates, she would definitely be somewhat low in financials so bank of mum and dad it is

it's actually embarrassing to think dani was one of the masses of people to get lucky on youtube, but somehow managed to demolish this easy bag over and over again. all she had to do was keep her mouth shut and not be an asshole but she couldn't handle it. over the years she has fought with friends and peers, abused her dog and was stupid enough to broadcast it, was dumb enough to share her nasty opinions left and right and then even become a hypocrite for some (remember her rude tweets about fillers and boob jobs? lmao)

i love seeing useless influencers fall from grace. dani is not particularly skilled or insightful at anything (arguably fine with makeup but she is no better than the team at your local sephora but actually worse because she has no creativity, as seen by stealing looks from people like maddie). she falls into my personal category of useless influencers who imo bring nothing to the table. i cannot understand why people celebrate 'content creators' who have nothing to really share with their audience? just her little sunset pics, stories walking her dogs and photos of her out getting drinks. this is the kind of content you'll enjoy from people you personally know and care about, but why would you care what a stranger is doing lol?

i went off topic, but essentially, dani has zero drive or history of commitment to anything and i cant understand why she has fans lmfao

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yep they are in powder coating. Mansutti bros.
It’s strange because they clearly have money but sent Dani to a public school. Nothing against public schools but most children who live in that area attend private schools.

Reactions: 3
Genuinely curious what meeting she’s talking about and who’s it’s with; considering she apparently does it all herself. Could be the printing place she started following

Reactions: 2
Her mum has the same face shape Dani actually has. I’m not trying to be rude towards her Mum or anything like that. I am just stating that if you compare photos in this thread of Dani’s actual face shape, it is similar to her mum.
76749B56-F36B-495F-AADD-1B7ABB971B9B.png

Reactions: 7
Ok so we spent our “life savings” but asking for recs for tattoo artists (obvi looking for a ‘gifted’ service here but still) and now we’re back off to England - having parents support your frivolous lifestyle…must be nice

Reactions: 9
Ok so we spent our “life savings” but asking for recs for tattoo artists (obvi looking for a ‘gifted’ service here but still) and now we’re back off to England - having parents support your frivolous lifestyle…must be nice
Also who's gonna deal with her orders while she's away for probably like a month? Unbelievable that these dickheads get to do bleeping whatever they like but I'm out here working two jobs just so I can save to move out of my family home 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also who's gonna deal with her orders while she's away for probably like a month? Unbelievable that these dickheads get to do bleeping whatever they like but I'm out here working two jobs just so I can save to move out of my family home 😵💫
Right?! Start a ‘new business’ then immediately leave the country?! Like wtf??

Probs her brother. We all know he used to take care of her lash company while she was gallivanting round the UK

She’s probably going to just close. Nobody can fulfil orders unless she’s made them ahead of time… which doesn’t exactly sound like slow fashion to me then and would take a lot of planning and effort on her end

• Haha
Reactions: 10