Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she says is quotes from Tumblr and Tiktok things... even the whole "living on a farm with rescue dogs".... she's never going to do that, she's constantly sprouting things she knows will make her sound human / relatable or viral things she's seen online. She said in the video that she plans to stay in Aus for a year then wants to do her Euro summer. She can't live alone and goes crazy in isolation. She wants to travel, can't stay in the one spot. Beans suffers enough. There's just no way she could handle life not as an influencer / youtuber.

All the art and "creative" things she does is copies of other people's work. She's not a creative person, she really just has no idea who she is and clings onto anything that will make her seem inspiring (eg. Mental Health) to get her that daily validation she needs to survive.

She's never going to change.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The thing about getting a mental health diagnosis is you can get help specifically for it and likely improve your life a whole lot. I hope she has a think about seeing a psychiatrist when she gets back to Australia

Reactions: 4
Everything she says is quotes from Tumblr and Tiktok things... even the whole "living on a farm with rescue dogs".... she's never going to do that, she's constantly sprouting things she knows will make her sound human / relatable or viral things she's seen online. She said in the video that she plans to stay in Aus for a year then wants to do her Euro summer. She can't live alone and goes crazy in isolation. She wants to travel, can't stay in the one spot. Beans suffers enough. There's just no way she could handle life not as an influencer / youtuber.

All the art and "creative" things she does is copies of other people's work. She's not a creative person, she really just has no idea who she is and clings onto anything that will make her seem inspiring (eg. Mental Health) to get her that daily validation she needs to survive.

yes exactly this! Can you actually imagine Dani living on a farm and having to get up early, take care of animals, take care of crops etc. Girl is so lazy. She just wants to live on a farm to take her tumblr photos and live out her farm girl Dani persona for a few months before she moves onto the next thing.

She would be doing her European summer right now but Em beat her too it so she has nobody to palm Beans off to.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even the whole discord thing goes along with her narcissism and BPD. It’s a repeat of her facebook group, a way of seeing how many people still like her enough to join something like that, seeing what type of people are following her, making sure she hasn’t lost her audience, the validation of knowing she still has this group of people on her side after everything she’s done, stringing them along by being “relatable” and “accessible” so she can continue this influencer career she says she apparently doesn’t want. In a week or two everyone in the discord will be talking to each other and dani will be over it because she got what she needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I’m sorry... what!? Aus for a YEAR then a euro summer!? Where the f is beans meant to go. Last time she moved from aus to England I remember Dani crying her eyes out thinking beans might DIE on the flight and she’s gonna risk all that again for one bloody year in aus. That poor flipping dog. Then what? she’s gonna drop her off at someone’s door for how long so she can have a euro summer? People like her shouldn’t have dogs. She doesn’t have a lifestyle that fits the needs of beans, especially if she’s pursing this travel influencer path. I feel so so sorry for that poor dog, beans was just another thing she got to be relatable back when all things pug where trendy. I do believe she loves her, I just truly don’t think beans is a priority, compared to her influencer desires, to be cared for responsibly

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry... what!? Aus for a YEAR then a euro summer!? Where the f is beans meant to go. Last time she moved from aus to England I remember Dani crying her eyes out thinking beans might DIE on the flight and she’s gonna risk all that again for one bloody year in aus. That poor flipping dog. Then what? she’s gonna drop her off at someone’s door for how long so she can have a euro summer? People like her shouldn’t have dogs. She doesn’t have a lifestyle that fits the needs of beans, especially if she’s pursing this travel influencer path. I feel so so sorry for that poor dog, beans was just another thing she got to be relatable back when all things pug where trendy. I do believe she loves her, I just truly don’t think beans is a priority, compared to her influencer desires, to be cared for responsibly
She got beans and moved to Brighton in hopes of being the next Zoella…she’s gone through multiple identities since then trying to be a UK influencer. Watch her become a carefree beach girl or something when she gets back to Aus even though when she first moved to the UK it felt so much like home and she loves rain and cold weather 🙄

Reactions: 14
She’s going to have a big wake up that’s for sure. Melbourne has had the most restrictions last year and I reckon as soon as we get one case we will be back in lockdown (really hope not). Then what is she going todo? She can’t run anywhere. As for the contiki holidays she was talking about haha know one knows when international travel will resume so her best bet would stay there if she really wants that to happen. Any reason to play the victim card because *it’s so hard and unfair*

Does Dani have any influencer friends left in Australia after all her drama there before her running away to England? Didn’t she start writing all these apologies to everyone she hurt I’m Australia (surprised she actually admitted to doing that) I bet she’s planning on getting in with the big Aussie influencers like Cartia Mallan etc shes always commenting on Cartias Instagram and I know she just wishes she could be her.

Reactions: 6
She’s complaining about how broke she is on her stories... didn’t she buy a $1000 vacuum when she got back from Australia earlier in the year? And somehow her lips are larger than they’ve ever been...

She’s complaining about how broke she is on her stories... didn’t she buy a $1000 vacuum when she got back from Australia earlier in the year? And somehow her lips are larger than they’ve ever been...
What’s she saying I’m blocked from her Instagram can you share them here?

Reactions: 2
Okay as an Australian with dying relatives overseas who can’t leave the country for fear of not being able to come home (they have halved flights). I’m beyond pissed she was able to come home. Go back and come back again. Yes she’s an Australian citizen and yes she has the right to come back this time. But she should have never ever been allowed the first time. So many exemptions have been given to people like her. Rather than getting all Australians still stranded overseas. She’s shameful. It should take her months in months just as it has with other Australians. My partner who is also a dual citizen. Hasn’t gone home to the US since the pandemic nor will he because we don’t want to be seperated for potentialy half the year if he can’t get a flight back home. Yet here Dani is somehow coming back twice.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I absolutely can not with her!!! Complaining about paying for things, apparently hasn’t worked since January which is more bullshit. Really exposing how out of touch she is, yes Dani normal people pay for things, and normal people don’t make thousands from posting 1 filtered photo with a product. She also mentioned sorting tax so sounds like miss mansutti has been taking the pay cheques and not paying her tax!
I thought she used all her savings ‘even her Australian savings’to get those flights home early in the year.
I am a single mum and work full time, supporting people with disabilities and complex mental health and I live week to week. She really is such a spoilt little brat 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I absolutely can not with her!!! Complaining about paying for things, apparently hasn’t worked since January which is more bullshit. Really exposing how out of touch she is, yes Dani normal people pay for things, and normal people don’t make thousands from posting 1 filtered photo with a product. She also mentioned sorting tax so sounds like miss mansutti has been taking the pay cheques and not paying her tax!
I thought she used all her savings ‘even her Australian savings’to get those flights home early in the year.
I am a single mum and work full time, supporting people with disabilities and complex mental health and I live week to week. She really is such a spoilt little brat 🙄
lol yeh it’s a bit insensitive of her to complain about a) paying for things that all adults have to pay for, like we all got bills hun b) paying for moving back to Australia when she’s been privileged enough to go back and forth between countries and travel to Europe during a pandemic. People literally can’t afford or get exemptions to see dying relatives.

She lives in an expensive area of London and also her family live in a really nice/pricey part of Melbourne. She’s not exactly on struggle street.

also I hope you are doing okay, single mums are queens ❤

Reactions: 8
I don't understand how she is able to come back again a second time when there are so many people still stuck overseas that haven't even been able to come back once?? Am I missing something how is she going to be able to do that?

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but how can she cry about money when she’s just gotten two tattoos, filler, Botox, massages ect ect ect !!!! What’s a bet she will start a go fund me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't understand how she is able to come back again a second time when there are so many people still stuck overseas that haven't even been able to come back once?? Am I missing something how is she going to be able to do that?
her family is rich so she can pay the costs. I have family overseas and they haven’t been able to come back to Aus purely based on cost. Apparently flights are ridiculously expensive and then it’s $3k for your two weeks of quarantine.

Reactions: 5
She is complaining about money when she just bought a designer bag in Australia?! She can duck right off. And complaining she didn't travel? She did duck all while living here did none of the EU and blaming a relationship? She did mention a relationship? Also get complaining that she only had ad sense money? Then why did you private also every video she had on YouTube!?

Reactions: 9
Found this through the Sarahs Day thread but Tiffany Ferg did a video about what happens when YouTube channels die. Very interesting watch and relevant to Dani if you have time!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I just watched Mickey Atkins latest video about Gabbie Hanna and a lot of what she was saying can relate to Dani situation

Reactions: 1