Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s barely out of surgery and she’s out drinking and partying again...not to mention out and about a few mere days after. Did she learn nothing from last time...

Reactions: 13
I would hate to be in a bar near her ever, the constant screaming I just don’t understand. She obviously really frail after her life saving surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Idk if anyone else caught it but she posted a story last night that's now deleted saying something like "for the love of god can you guys stop getting aggy I didn't say short hair I said shorter!!" like you're the one getting aggy about people getting aggy about it 😂 😭 maybe you shouldn't a massive deal out of something that doesn't need to be made a massive deal of?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Idk if anyone else caught it but she posted a story last night that's now deleted saying something like "for the love of god can you guys stop getting aggy I didn't say short hair I said shorter!!" like you're the one getting aggy about people getting aggy about it 😂 😭 maybe you shouldn't a massive deal out of something that doesn't need to be made a massive deal of?
she posted within the hr of posting about the shorter hair too!! like was she just on her fone the entire time in between posts reading story replies?? and only having *fun* for when she takes story vids? i don't get her 😹😹🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just had to check this out after seeing her explant situation on here... “such a fighter”? She didn’t go to war, battle cancer or lose a limb? I just can’t, I don’t even know how she still has a following

9A87DF72-64FE-493B-AF4D-A8C46BC3027C.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Selfish Dani hasn’t mentioned Melb lock down at all. Couldn’t wait to come to Aus when we had no covid cases and flaunt her tits around...

• Angry
Umm wtf?!
I just clicked on this thread out of curiosity.. I watched her like a few years ago. She looks soo different now?! And not in a good way.

Reactions: 4
So a few days after I mentioned her lack of care towards beans.. e.g. going on all these little walks and leaving beans alone she posts this to her stories and makes an effort to mention beans is brought along... could it be any clearer she reads this thread?😂

also does anyone else feel like this girl is a broken record when it comes to all this mental health bs she spouts. I strongly get the impression all the things she posts about when it comes to mental health are things she has to keep telling herself.. i.e stop comparing yourself to others online. I know it is relevant for some people but it seems like all the time she is saying these things because shes Trying to convince herself of them...

744172F1-C260-47EE-807C-E53907FF3FD7.png

Reactions: 6
I never write 'troll' like comments, I try to keep comments logical and constructive - my view is that she never disclosed to the surgeon about her BDD or he would not have performed the surgery otherwise, I also believe this is why she never mentioned she is a social media influencer, again so that the surgeon would not find out about her mental state and specifically, the BDD. I wrote this comment on the Outspoken podcasts instagram page and Dani blocked me as a result. It's quite an interesting case - I can completely understand if she makes a formal complaint about the surgeon as he the results were terrible and very scary, however, she could be in trouble herself for not declaring that she has BDD.

• Heart
I never write 'troll' like comments, I try to keep comments logical and constructive - my view is that she never disclosed to the surgeon about her BDD or he would not have performed the surgery otherwise, I also believe this is why she never mentioned she is a social media influencer, again so that the surgeon would not find out about her mental state and specifically, the BDD. I wrote this comment on the Outspoken podcasts instagram page and Dani blocked me as a result. It's quite an interesting case - I can completely understand if she makes a formal complaint about the surgeon as he the results were terrible and very scary, however, she could be in trouble herself for not declaring that she has BDD.
I feel terrible for her if the whole ordeal is due to the fact she went with a poor surgeon- however, many people on the thread predicted that she would have issues with her breast implants. I clearly remember her stating how good she felt after surgery and how she had aftercare instructions but she was going to just "listen to her body" and "her body will tell her what she can/can't do". She was lifting her arms, doing try-on hauls etc. Aftercare instructions are NOT optional - which is how she treated them. Complications were bound to happen -she wanted these instant results but that's not how plastic surgery works- it's not an Instagram filter.

She constantly sprouts about mental health but she doesn’t seem to do anything about it, she’s stuck in tumblr/online world where she thinks that quotes fix everything. Her fake positivity and shallow mentality are dangerous. What exactly about her makes her so quirky and a deep sole. To be honest she is the most basic witch
- has a meme page
- started resin art
- plays sims
- bulk posts quotes about accepting herself/loving herself
- has fillers and Botox yet constantly tells her followers that everyone is beautiful
- flaunts her designer bags
She is literally like every other influencer yet claims she’s not like the others, Atleast once a week posts rubbish about finally accepting who she is 🙄🙄🙄. She is TOXIC

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know we've all been wondering it for years, but seriously, how much longer can she last? At least a few years ago she was a toxic, problematic influencer who actually uploaded videos and did something besides writing bullshit instagram posts.

I'm honestly a little surprised that she never properly tried to use Talia for clout with how big she's become, because while they drifted apart, they never stopped being "friends". It could be embarrassment as she was so proud that their friendship was born out of Talia being a huge fan, yet Talia became bigger than Dani ever was without Dani's desperation, while being good and unproblematic. Looking back on their friendship, its so obvious that Talia was completely manipulated; she was a few years younger than Dani, inexperienced for her age and had barely started her career, not to mention her being a fan.

I'm glad Talia stuck with the Sidemen circle and escaped Dani, as well as the beauty industry as a whole. She was way too good for the toxicity of it. I'm glad Maddie escaped Dani too, and even though she never necessarily "made it", she seems to be happy and thriving while being a good person, which is way more than Dani is right now or ever will be. I hope Em ends up escaping too soon because Dani is repeating the same "I'm so lonely" complaints all over again like she did with both Maddie and Talia and she seems to have been really supportive through Dani's surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think you’re spot on about her embarrassment regarding Talia’s popularity, compared to Dani’s increasing irrelevancy. Remember that time she tweeted a happy birthday message to Talia, but worded it something like “I can’t believe you started off as a fan and now we’re friends!” So damn condescending. Oh how the turntables lmao.

Also she’s privated a shitload of videos on YouTube, only has 50 public now. That feeling when you gotta hide years worth of bullshit and lies!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Shows how ridiculously overpaid youtubers are for ads etc, that Dani can literally be irrelevant and not producing any content but still have to funds to rent and live in London, fly to Australia and back, buy designer bags etc.

Reactions: 7
I
I think you’re spot on about her embarrassment regarding Talia’s popularity, compared to Dani’s increasing irrelevancy. Remember that time she tweeted a happy birthday message to Talia, but worded it something like “I can’t believe you started off as a fan and now we’re friends!” So damn condescending. Oh how the turntables lmao.

Also she’s privated a shitload of videos on YouTube, only has 50 public now. That feeling when you gotta hide years worth of bullshit and lies!
Somehow i had a feeling she would do this. More to come...

Reactions: 1
I downloaded some vlogs a few days ago, this still have some videos on her channel cause i think she might delete everything and start again.
it should work, unfortunately i didn't download her breast surgury vlogs in time..

Reactions: 2