Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dannielle, saying she's doing all this stuff for the kids. Bet if you ask your kids in 5 years, "aren't you glad mommy worked so hard so she could buy you Gucci and bring you to Dubai!!!"

No, Danielle, they would give it all up for sex video, pringle pic's to go away! You need to cop on. Your fab 4 kids are going to go through some really crappy years. No amount of designer gear or flashy holidays is going to paint over the pain they will have to carry. Don't you care? You seriously need to think of your life choices and what impact they may have on your children. Why would you do that to your child? I dont think you have any morals or values. What a shame, for your kid's sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dannielle, saying she's doing all this stuff for the kids. Bet if you ask your kids in 5 years, "aren't you glad mommy worked so hard so she could buy you Gucci and bring you to Dubai!!!"

No, Danielle, they would give it all up for sex video, pringle pic's to go away! You need to cop on. Your fab 4 kids are going to go through some really crappy years. No amount of designer gear or flashy holidays is going to paint over the pain they will have to carry. Don't you care? You seriously need to think of your life choices and what impact they may have on your children. Why would you do that to your child? I dont think you have any morals or values. What a shame, for your kid's sake.
Totally agree her eldest has to be starting senior school this September if I’m right ? Could be wrong but even so, them poor boys have got it coming to them kids this day and age are so awful towards each other ain’t they,

she’s not posted her eldest in a good while he seems to still be with his dad Jamie I find this really odd anybody else noticed? Got to be something going on there

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210215-004317_kindlephoto-8041669.png

An events \balloon lady just posed this...hardly breaking news but still worthy of a tattle post (blocked out her name as not sure if it's allowed)

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think shes been very quiet about the electrician/ drug dealer husband lately? Would of expected her to do a big valentines post about how hes the best husband, dad & stepdad.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone else think shes been very quiet about the electrician/ drug dealer husband lately? Would of expected her to do a big valentines post about how hes the best husband, dad & stepdad.
Iv been thinking the same he’s not liked or commented on her sexy valentines picture or the kids picture with out her eldest again, she’s the first to throw up a soppy post to try piss her ex hubby off how amazing no lips is bla bla bla and nothing hmmmmm trouble in paradise dan

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Danielle is going to make a tv doc like KP. KP now has the mainstream exposure and I think a lot of reality celebs will be looking to follow suit to revive there careers post lockdown.
KP isnt the only celeb with a child with special needs.

I wonder if Danielle is going to make a tv doc like KP. KP now has the mainstream exposure and I think a lot of reality celebs will be looking to follow suit to revive there careers post lockdown.
KP isnt the only celeb with a child with special needs.
She’s just the one who likes to cash in on her special needs child

Reactions: 2
Probably too busy have sex- you know they can’t even watch a full episode of Bridgerton without jumping on each other. Because they are such a sexy pair and she’s so sexy. What’s the saying about people who talk about how much sex they are having?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iv been a little nosy and her hubby has unfollowed her on the gram 😱👀
If Mamma Lloyd starts throwing shade at him then we’ll know it’s a serious break up. (I won’t be convinced this isn’t for publicity like the ‘is she pregnant?’ set ups)

Reactions: 9
If Mamma Lloyd starts throwing shade at him then we’ll know it’s a serious break up. (I won’t be convinced this isn’t for publicity like the ‘is she pregnant?’ set ups)
Very true! Lolll! Can’t see it myself, she be thrown off the pay roll 🤫🤭🤐 keep it zipped mamma lyoed

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.