Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she’s on her live story saying she lacks confidence......I’m sorry but someone who is able to pose for pictures in lingerie for everyone to see does not lack confidence.
I also noticed she was asked twice about why Archie hasn’t been around for a while, she didn’t respond.
Quite strange to say she lacks in confidence I would agree! Is the live not saved? Oh really so people have noticed he’s not been around too, could be nothing but I think something must have gone on for him to be away from his own mom for so long I’m sure it’ll be in mags soon enough she loves the attention and money she can make from her kids

Quite strange to say she lacks in confidence I would agree! Is the live not saved? Oh really so people have noticed he’s not been around too, could be nothing but I think something must have gone on for him to be away from his own mom for so long I’m sure it’ll be in mags soon enough she loves the attention and money she can make from her kids
I mean, I wouldn't wish any harm on the poor little boy but if he's gone to live with his dad on the plus pringle flaps will be entitled to less child support! hahaa!

Reactions: 1
I mean, I wouldn't wish any harm on the poor little boy but if he's gone to live with his dad on the plus pringle flaps will be entitled to less child support! hahaa!
Hahaha she won’t be happy about that! Mrs money bags lolll! Well schools are open soon I’m sure he will be back home with his brothers things can’t get that bad we’re you would remove one child and not the others, having to change school etc would be so damaging to the poor boy!

Lacking in confidence? Sure, love. So lacking in confidence that you flap your tits, arse and minge out every 10 secods.

Reactions: 6
Surely them kids will bed teased when they attend secondary school, she’s a stupid , dirty greedy despo only thinks about herself not thinking of them kids! She’s vile and so is her mother

Reactions: 4
Not sure if it’s saved, I can’t see it now so perhaps not. To be fair, it probably suits her that Archie has been away a lot. She’s probably been able to “shoot more content” for her only fans without being disturbed by her eldest due to staying awake a bit later than the other 3 boys etc. Let’s be honest, he’s near senior school age now so he’s going to be more aware of what his mother is getting up to. I feel so sorry for them kids, they really don’t know what’s coming to them.

Reactions: 3
Ive heard from someone close to the family that she drinks a lot and the oldest doesn't like it 🐸☕

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Surely them kids will bed teased when they attend secondary school, she’s a stupid , dirty greedy despo only thinks about herself not thinking of them kids! She’s vile and so is her mother
I don’t get why the mother shares DL silly quotes on to her own gram stories? It’s obviously aimed at a certain person so the mamma is trying to get her two pence worth in to as normal, so embarrassing for a older woman I would die of shame if my mom acted how she does

Ive heard from someone close to the family that she drinks a lot and the oldest doesn't like it 🐸☕
Oooooo do spill that ☕

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why the mother shares DL silly quotes on to her own gram stories? It’s obviously aimed at a certain person so the mamma is trying to get her two pence worth in to as normal, so embarrassing for a older woman I would die of shame if my mom acted how she does

Oooooo do spill that ☕
I would if i could but thats all i can say or it would put a lot of people in awkward situations.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I would if i could but thats all i can say or it would put a lot of people in awkward situations.
Hhmmm 😢 a lot of people? Well I’m sure whatever is going on will soon be leaked if there are a lot of people, I don’t even know why I’m on this thread she’s a really disliked woman and absolutely nothing good about her plus she’s boring as duck lolllll only thing I ever found funny about her is that sex tape she leaked calling her hubby a dduurrtttyyyy cuuanntttt 😆😆😆😆😆

At the end of every video she does trying to sell tit she goes in to a completely different tone of voice like the last 2 seconds she does this cringe bleeping thing with her voice and drops her head 😆 duck off with ya ketones DL

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So is DannI with the hubbie or not?
Guessing so, can’t see him leaving that type of life behind and that lovely home they have curtsy of Jamie o hara

He’s there guys she’s posted him eating his weetabix looking like he’s got the world on his shoulders lolllllll she must have read here and needed to prove he’s not walked yet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This is random but something ive always remembered.
Back in the day prior to Danielle being famous, there was an article in one of the "mums mags" hehe, cant remem which one. Take a break maybe and it was from a Danielle from Liverpool and the story was basically that she was dragged out of a car by her ex,she was late teens at the time i think. But its only when Danielle became famous i was like... ahhh shes that girl from the magazine.

Another story, early days that i remember was when danielle was 1st famous, there was a story that she got attacked in China White by a group of Essex girls over Jamies ex, Sadie?.. Sadie was supposed to hav palled with Lauren Goodger at the time.
My point being, its crazy who used to run with who prior to the fame game. Just interesting.
Also, does anyone recall a story on this about danielle apparantly sleeping with billie mucklows dad???? Theres a lot of stories that surrounds Danielle.

Just seen Jamie O’Hara’s fiancée has jumped on the OnlyFans bandwagon too after slagging off Danielle extensively for selling herself on it 🤣🤣. There is no thread for her (Elizabeth Jayne) but she is just as much of a head as Danielle, Jamie has very questionable taste in women!

Totally agree. And i dnt know if u all copped this, but around the time jamie was in bigbro, himself and that girl elizabeth were on and off to the point where it screamed not normal. Dont get me wrong, i know couples row, break up and get back together, but i followed them at the time and the dailymail would write an article on jamie becoming newly single. then they were back together.... repeat, repeat x20. It was very very strange. It screams toxic rship, which is awful considering they both have children who will notice this.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Totally agree. And i dnt know if u all copped this, but around the time jamie was in bigbro, himself and that girl elizabeth were on and off to the point where it screamed not normal. Dont get me wrong, i know couples row, break up and get back together, but i followed them at the time and the dailymail would write an article on jamie becoming newly single. then they were back together.... repeat, repeat x20. It was very very strange. It screams toxic rship, which is awful considering they both have children who will notice this.
I can’t bare Elizabeth. I get the impression she’s one of those bitchy girls who looks down their nose at other girls who are having a good time in nightclubs while she’s sat in a booth with her mates. She screams the whole “you can’t sit with us vibe” 😂

Reactions: 7
Another story, early days that i remember was when danielle was 1st famous, there was a story that she got attacked in China White by a group of Essex girls over Jamies ex, Sadie?.. Sadie was supposed to hav palled with Lauren Goodger at the time.
My point being, its crazy who used to run with who prior to the fame game. Just interesting.
Also, does anyone recall a story on this about danielle apparantly sleeping with billie mucklows dad???? Theres a lot of stories that surrounds Danielle.
Yes I’ve heard this about Billi Mucklows Dad. Danielle and Billi were good friends, and now....not so much.

Reactions: 2
I can’t bare Elizabeth. I get the impression she’s one of those bitchy girls who looks down their nose at other girls who are having a good time in nightclubs while she’s sat in a booth with her mates. She screams the whole “you can’t sit with us vibe” 😂
She's absolutely nuts that girl 😂 like not quite the full ticket, actually far from it!

Reactions: 7
I don't know personally about her and Billi Mucklows dad but I did read it ( and repeated it on here)
Not sure if it's true but it doesn't surprise me if she did. He is very wealthy and I don't think she would bat an eyelid about sleeping with her friends dad.

This is random but something ive always remembered.
Back in the day prior to Danielle being famous, there was an article in one of the "mums mags" hehe, cant remem which one. Take a break maybe and it was from a Danielle from Liverpool and the story was basically that she was dragged out of a car by her ex,she was late teens at the time i think. But its only when Danielle became famous i was like... ahhh shes that girl from the magazine.

I’ve heard that too, her sleeping with mucklows dad mind you he is loaded so Danielle would sleep with anyone with money.. she has messed her face up so badly looks atleast over 50!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.