Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just checked this and he is following her
Really, not coming up when I type his user name in to her followers only who she follows

Thread suggest
Shes a lover of a Pringle she’s always ready for a mingle on the stairs is her fave she just wants to be laid

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Really, not coming up when I type his user name in to her followers only who she follows

Thread suggest
Shes a lover of a Pringle she’s always ready for a mingle on the stairs is her fave she just wants to be laid
20210217_103407.jpg

That's his insta? Unless I'm doing it wrong it looks like he still does.

Reactions: 1
I still to this day don't understand why she got with him 😅 he's not exactly genetically blessed, if he is a drug dealer he can't exactly be at Tony Montana levels or he absolutely would not want to be associated with someone like Danielle who courts the press... The mind boggles!

Reactions: 4
Probably too busy have sex- you know they can’t even watch a full episode of Bridgerton without jumping on each other. Because they are such a sexy pair and she’s so sexy. What’s the saying about people who talk about how much sex they are having?
Imaginery sex

I still to this day don't understand why she got with him 😅 he's not exactly genetically blessed, if he is a drug dealer he can't exactly be at Tony Montana levels or he absolutely would not want to be associated with someone like Danielle who courts the press... The mind boggles!

Slim pickings in the 'knuckle draggers desperate for z list notoriety' who she hadn't already been with I imagine.

Sozzzzzz ladies lollll I can now see too I had to type his full name in soz Abar me lol
Noticed her eldest is STILL with his dad that’s a good few weeks he’s not been at his moms now ain’t it? But the other 2 have been back and forth

Reactions: 2
Sozzzzzz ladies lollll I can now see too I had to type his full name in soz Abar me lol
Noticed her eldest is STILL with his dad that’s a good few weeks he’s not been at his moms now ain’t it? But the other 2 have been back and forth
Was just about to say, I've just seen Liz's Instagram story... Her daughter and Jamie's eldest playing happy families 🤪 I hope the poor little love is ok from whatever trauma he has likely experienced while in Pringle muffs care 😫

Just seen a bit of her live tonight and she didn’t have her engagement or wedding ring on 🤔

She probably let someone else eat Pringles from her foof and he’s got face on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just seen a bit of her live tonight and she didn’t have her engagement or wedding ring on 🤔

She probably let someone else eat Pringles from her foof and he’s got face on 🤣🤣🤣
What’s she doing a live for 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ He should be happy somebody else wants to eat Pringles from her foof he must be sick of the site of them 😂🤮

• Haha

I just had a look through some of her photos and there’s a few over recent months where she doesn’t have her rings on. Doesn’t wear them on her shoots advertising her dating site but there was a few others too 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think mamma j Lloyd made it impossible for anyone to remain civil with Kirsty after she split up from the son matty. Mamma j Matty & Archie were vile to Kirsty shouting and screaming in the street and taking back the car and throwing loose change @ Kirsty a week b4 Christmas.

Reactions: 4
Can somebody message her ask why she’s still without her eldest after all these weeks I don’t have a burner account lollll, she’s actually not seen that poor mite in weeks and weeks some thing must have went on

I mean, if it was me I'd be seriously rethinking gender selection/another baby if my child thought crazy Liz was a better parent and preferred to be with her than me 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cannot believe she’s on her live story saying she lacks confidence......I’m sorry but someone who is able to pose for pictures in lingerie for everyone to see does not lack confidence.
I also noticed she was asked twice about why Archie hasn’t been around for a while, she didn’t respond.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.