Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion:
Danielle is now a CEO. Buy a holiday from her, no no no.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t know how to report. I’ve tried reporting LG for her countless rule breaches but the police require an address which I don’t have - apparently, footage taken from Instagram wasn’t enough proof!
Ive an idea of the street name but not the house number unfortunately 😔

Reactions: 1
Anybody else ever think her kids look feral 😑😑😑😑😑😑 like they always look naughty, or like they have came of a gypsy camp , god love them but can’t help each time I watch them feral springs to mind
I know what you mean. Her boys just have that naughty little shite look about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I worked with her for one day on a promotional shoot years ago. She was horrible. The absolute worst kind of diva, and mean to everyone. And we had all recently worked with Madonna who was challenging enough......

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I worked with her for one day on a promotional shoot years ago. She was horrible. The absolute worst kind of diva, and mean to everyone. And we had all recently worked with Madonna who was challenging enough......
WOW I wouldn’t expect anything less from her I can imagine what she would have been like 😳 iv heard this from somebody too how much she thinks she’s above others around her how that hubby of hers sticks around unless if he’s the same

Reactions: 2
Why does she breath like a race horse when she does videos promoting things all you can hear is her breathing like she’s just run a race 😂

Reactions: 5
Just come on randomly to see what's been said, I know a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend.....of a friend 😅 it's a lot but I deffo believe all this to be true, that used to be bezzies with her back in the day, and she managed to sleep her way through all of this girls older brother's mates. When this girl realised what she was like she cut ties with her but not before Danielle spread a whole load of lies about her to everyone to somehow try and smear her name. Shes a horrible excuse for a human being, feel sorry for those kids having a mother like her shes absolutely vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just come on randomly to see what's been said, I know a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend.....of a friend 😅 it's a lot but I deffo believe all this to be true, that used to be bezzies with her back in the day, and she managed to sleep her way through all of this girls older brother's mates. When this girl realised what she was like she cut ties with her but not before Danielle spread a whole load of lies about her to everyone to somehow try and smear her name. Shes a horrible excuse for a human being, feel sorry for those kids having a mother like her shes absolutely vile.
Come on spill some ☕ can’t leave us hanging lollll

No, you don’t have to have any qualifications to be a travel agent. Is she part of that travel agency MLM thing that’s going around on FB?
Hi long time lurker on this thread!! Love reading things about the old Pringle fanny 🤣 could it be travel pad? I’ve got a friend that does that on Facebook but it’s only something that most people do in their spare time- I don’t think any half Intelligent person would call themselves a CEO of a company with it lol

Reactions: 4
Come on spill some ☕ can’t leave us hanging lollll
I don't know all the details cos I don't know the girl or Danielle personally, but I know that Danelle was tryin to turn it around on the girl to their circle of friends sayin she'd been the one sleeping around and stuff even though it was most definitely her. The girls' brothers' circle of friends was huge as well and she'd pretty much gone through them all like a dose of salts 🤢 clearly if she thinks you're on her wrong side she can be a vindictive lying witch.

Reactions: 3
I don't know all the details cos I don't know the girl or Danielle personally, but I know that Danelle was tryin to turn it around on the girl to their circle of friends sayin she'd been the one sleeping around and stuff even though it was most definitely her. The girls' brothers' circle of friends was huge as well and she'd pretty much gone through them all like a dose of salts 🤢 clearly if she thinks you're on her wrong side she can be a vindictive lying witch.
Urg how nasty and that was her younger years? She will have lost count how many penis she’s had lashed up her 🤮 I read further up she was close to her cousin untill she apparently slept with her boyfriend and now fell out

Reactions: 1
Urg how nasty and that was her younger years? She will have lost count how many penis she’s had lashed up her 🤮 I read further up she was close to her cousin untill she apparently slept with her boyfriend and now fell out
Yeah was a little while before she became famous.
Omg did she, did the dirty on her own flesh and blood? She's literally a walking cock gobbler, would shag any moving dick. Bet she's always been riddled 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah was a little while before she became famous.
Omg did she, did the dirty on her own flesh and blood? She's literally a walking cock gobbler, would shag any moving dick. Bet she's always been riddled 🤢
Lollllll no wonder she had to get a new vagina I don’t think I know a girl who’s got such a bad name as she has for sleeping with all kinds what a grot bag

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah she used to be rally good friends with her cousin Jodi, she was always on her Instagram. I wondered what happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.