Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess he’s ok as long as she’s making money?
Well, someone has to provide the money for the holidays he gets to go on considering he does not work....unless he is her ‘manager’ organising her photoshoots, doing the photography and arranging her ‘dates’ for the one night stands she is so proud of.

Reactions: 7
Wow just wow. Apparently she doesn’t use the app but it uses her pics for promo and her hubby gets off on it.
maybe I’m old school but why would a man get off on other men seeing intimate pics of his wife ?
You've only got to look at his face, and see he is a wroung'un.... I bet he couldn't believe his luck in meeting her, which in turn would enable him a life of not working/free holidays and the like. Electrician, my arse! 😂

The whole Family are skanky - Birds of a Feather, Flock together.

Feel sorry for the Boys - what they must hear/witness at home, or get told by school friends. Really very unpleasant.

Reactions: 15
Poor kids if they aren't already will be bullied by people at school when they find out about what their mum did with Pringles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Mamma Lloyd is off again lollllll for a pushing it towards 70 year old woman she’s very immature, always quotes aimed at people they must have a lot of hatred towards them that proves it lolllll!!! Always having a go at somebody or something she must lead a very very boring life

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone got 'Mammas' screenshots? Really don't wanna follow her, urgh. Even the name is bleeping stupid, 'MammaJLloyd' grow up woman

Reactions: 3
Oh go back to flogging your cheap tat & crappy ketones woman!! She looks like a fella too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, Mamma Lloyd has produced a dog rough, pig thick, racist slag whose only talent is her cavernous bleep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Anyone got 'Mammas' screenshots? Really don't wanna follow her, urgh. Even the name is bleeping stupid, 'MammaJLloyd' grow up woman
I unfollowed her a few months ago. She’s an awful woman and totally deluded...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why has Danielle made insta accounts for her kids & why are they liking their nans posts 🤣
I don’t follow her, but I’m pretty sure that Archie Lloyd account is Danielle’s Dad. Her kids do have accounts (god knows why at their age,) but I would have thought they’d be O’Hara’s not Lloyd’s-that is unless she’s trying to piss Jamie off!!!!

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow her, but I’m pretty sure that Archie Lloyd account is Danielle’s Dad. Her kids do have accounts (god knows why at their age,) but I would have thought they’d be O’Hara’s not Lloyd’s-that is unless she’s trying to piss Jamie off!!!!
Ah that makes more sense 🤣

Reactions: 1
Mamma Lloyd is off again lollllll for a pushing it towards 70 year old woman she’s very immature, always quotes aimed at people they must have a lot of hatred towards them that proves it lolllll!!! Always having a go at somebody or something she must lead a very very boring life
Weird isn't it? How can someone so old still be so immature 😂
I'm all for people just being themselves regardless of age but to actually post that kind of tit. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.