Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! Really like Davinia but feel really disappointed in her too. She normally gets brilliant people to talk to but this talk just didn’t fit in with all the previous ones. Clicked on the swipe up and it feels like one of those mlm type sites. I think a lot of people will think Davinia has sold herself out on this one.

Really 😡. I follow Davinia Taylor on Instagram. Really enjoy her posts as she is really into health and fitness and has some amazing tips. Also like the way she has turned her life around.
Recently she has been doing interviews with people and some of them have been really interesting.
But, tonight's is with Miss D Lloyd to discuss her ketones she is flogging.
Really disappointed in DT, unfollowed.

Reactions: 6
Agreed! Such a shame. Are they actually friends from back in the day and she is letting that cloud her judgment? Disappointing anyhow

Reactions: 2
Me too! Really like Davinia but feel really disappointed in her too. She normally gets brilliant people to talk to but this talk just didn’t fit in with all the previous ones. Clicked on the swipe up and it feels like one of those mlm type sites. I think a lot of people will think Davinia has sold herself out on this one.
She’s really sold out by involving herself with Danielle 🙄

She’s really sold out by involving herself with Danielle 🙄
I am so angry about this. I really respected Davinia and her advice.
I was going to send a message, then thought what's the point? Just get accused of being a troll.
Had a look on her page and it seems that she is back peddling a bit regarding these ketones.
I hope so, because a lot of desperate women will pay a fortune for these so Miss Lloyd can have another holiday or buy a few fake handbags.

Anyone seen her stories showing her fake gifts chanel that looks like made out of towel . She tagged them and all

• Haha
I am so angry about this. I really respected Davinia and her advice.
I was going to send a message, then thought what's the point? Just get accused of being a troll.
Had a look on her page and it seems that she is back peddling a bit regarding these ketones.
I hope so, because a lot of desperate women will pay a fortune for these so Miss Lloyd can have another holiday or buy a few fake handbags.
I hope she’s been enlightened about Danielle and what is essentially a pyramid scheme
She’s pretty switched on, let’s have faith 👍

Reactions: 3
I hope she’s been enlightened about Danielle and what is essentially a pyramid scheme
She’s pretty switched on, let’s have faith 👍
The problem with Davinia is she has the funds, the time & the lifestyle to support trying all the things she promotes. She’s not your average Mum, with 3 kids holding down a 9-5 job & so the results she gets are going to be very different from your average person because they have a different starting point! You only have to look at the comments on her posts from people who’ve tried the MCT then got diarrhoea, bought the DIM but feel worse, tried fasting & have gained weight. She’s read a few books & is trying to apply what she’s read & what works for her to everyone & we know that doesn’t work. This was a poorly thought out association & isn’t a credible product. DL didn’t have a clue what she was talking about last night & we’ve all seen those recent Daily Mail pictures that prove she’s far from the promo shot Davinia used to advertise her Live 🤦🏻‍♀️ She has tried to distance herself somewhat today but the damage was done last night, she got too ahead of herself 👎🏼

Reactions: 11
Really 😡. I follow Davinia Taylor on Instagram. Really enjoy her posts as she is really into health and fitness and has some amazing tips. Also like the way she has turned her life around.
Recently she has been doing interviews with people and some of them have been really interesting.
But, tonight's is with Miss D Lloyd to discuss her ketones she is flogging.
Really disappointed in DT, unfollowed.
that’s so strange because I follow her too I really like her why would you stoop that low to DL of all people !! Done herself no favours at all there

Reactions: 5
She's in the DM today talking about her spiced up sex life....does this mean chilli heatwave doritos instead of pringles??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Sooo... have we had any more photos of Danielle sticking her tummy out and rubbing it, or was faking a pregnancy SO two weeks ago?

Reactions: 1
Omg liz's insta story the boys look like they're having a whale of a time bless them 🥰

Omg liz's insta story the boys look like they're having a whale of a time bless them 🥰
I seen!! 😍 I can imagine they would love to be with the daddy and liz more they do so much stuff they always look so happy and not forced like they do with DL

How much is she making off Ketones? The summer house plans looks like it’s going to cost a pretty penny.

Anybody see DL posted the video of her interview thing with davina but then removed it a day later !
I hope she has!!! Such poor judgement on Davinia's part and very unlike her. I think she normally comes across so well and is refreshingly down to earth despite her wealth. But who the duck would team up with Danielle Lloyd of all people?! Career suicide!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.