Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any of you watch the session of her in therapy on Channel 5?
A lot of her issues seemed to centre around people's reaction to her being so beautiful... I dunno. Maybe im a hard cow. But I've just never seen it. Like i have better looking friends who are nicer people and have never had half of her issues. Also, her "looks" seemed to give her a get out of jail free card in the racism issue, she got given the benefit of the doubt, of course she's just a bimbo and didn't know what she was doing etc... Let's let the harder faced girls take the fall for it.

I dunno. Like of course she is not ugly. But I'm shocked she was miss England or whatever, I'd put her only slightly above average. Although zara Hollands also managed it and she's an absolute munter in my eyes so maybe it's not so looks focused these days.
I don't think shes attractive at all. Absolutely average.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A lot of her issues seemed to centre around people's reaction to her being so beautiful... I dunno. Maybe im a hard cow. But I've just never seen it. Like i have better looking friends who are nicer people and have never had half of her issues. Also, her "looks" seemed to give her a get out of jail free card in the racism issue, she got given the benefit of the doubt, of course she's just a bimbo and didn't know what she was doing etc... Let's let the harder faced girls take the fall for it.

I dunno. Like of course she is not ugly. But I'm shocked she was miss England or whatever, I'd put her only slightly above average. Although zara Hollands also managed it and she's an absolute munter in my eyes so maybe it's not so looks focused these days.
Yeah, maybe she's actually pretty in real life 🤷‍♀️all I see is 5/10, she's basic. With no redeeming Qualities either just an enthusiastic imaginative agent.

Reactions: 11
I think the racism card got pushed aside as she went on to have a relationship with a black man. Probably to show she wasn’t racist? Either that or just proves she sleeps with anything with a pulse Or half the football team or thinking about it anyone who offers her a line 😂

I don’t think the beauty contests are on looks I think you have to show charitable work etc either that or again, sleep with a Judge (teddy sherringham) and win 😂🙌🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is that aimed at me?
I’m not jealous, I have one similar that I paid 5k for, out of my own pocket obviously!
It’s ace to be fair!
I read that as they are just saying they are jealous. Which I am too I'd love that on my garden for free 😂.

Reactions: 4
Is that aimed at me?
I’m not jealous, I have one similar that I paid 5k for, out of my own pocket obviously!
It’s ace to be fair!
No 🤣 it's me saying I'm jealous! I can't even justify spending 300 quid on garden furniture and that hag has been gifted a 5 grand set for dangling pringles out of her fanny. Of course I'm jealous!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
See she’s posted about George from the USA but turned the comments off so nobody can pull her up on the racist card, she should just close down her account and go away nobody likes her or are interested

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I totally agree and beautiful is not a word I would associate with her at all, pretty maybe but not in an ‘omg look how pretty she is’ way, she is no better looking than most above average women and her figure is no better either.

Reactions: 6
I totally agree and beautiful is not a word I would associate with her at all, pretty maybe but not in an ‘omg look how pretty she is’ way, she is no better looking than most above average women and her figure is no better either.
I think you've hit the nail on the head there...her face is pretty as in slightly above average .. I think her body is average, she looks like a straight up and down 15 year old boy to me! She's far from the most beautiful woman in the world that her and mamajlloyd think she is, far from the most beautiful woman in birmingham as well probably!

I think the racism card got pushed aside as she went on to have a relationship with a black man. Probably to show she wasn’t racist? Either that or just proves she sleeps with anything with a pulse Or half the football team or thinking about it anyone who offers her a line 😂

I don’t think the beauty contests are on looks I think you have to show charitable work etc either that or again, sleep with a Judge (teddy sherringham) and win 😂🙌🏽
I always found it weird how she was like a kardashian and dated almost exclusively black for a few years lol then just stopped

Reactions: 2
I think you've hit the nail on the head there...her face is pretty as in slightly above average her body is average, she looks like a 15 year old boy to me! She's far from the most beautiful woman in the world that her and mamajlloyd think she is, far from the most beautiful woman in birmingham as well probably!

I always found it weird how she was like a kardashian and dated almost exclusively black for a few years lol
I just find that she fancied black men and that there is no conspiracy to it!!😂😂

I think you've hit the nail on the head there...her face is pretty as in slightly above average her body is average, she looks like a 15 year old boy to me! She's far from the most beautiful woman in the world that her and mamajlloyd think she is, far from the most beautiful woman in birmingham as well probably!
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I get that DLs mum thinks her daughter is beautiful, of course her mother should think so, but to believe that everyone hated DL due to her ‘beauty’ is just nuts!!

I do believe however that there may have been some jealousy from other girls towards DL as teenage girls are famous for all that crap, infact women are famous for being jealous of other pretty females (not all women) and some females would have disliked her because, well that’s life and humans dislike other humans.

Yeah I get that DLs mum thinks her daughter is beautiful, of course her mother should think so, but to believe that everyone hated DL due to her ‘beauty’ is just nuts!!

I do believe however that there may have been some jealousy from other girls towards DL as teenage girls are famous for all that crap, infact women are famous for being jealous of other pretty females (not all women) and some females would have disliked her because, well that’s life and humans dislike other humans.
[/QUOTE]

tbh she wasn’t very well liked growing up. I saw her get dragged out of several bars in Liverpool by girls who's boyfriends she had slept with

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Same as Cheryl Tweedy/Cole - let her mask slip and showed the nation her racism and then married a black man.

Reactions: 7
Really 😡. I follow Davinia Taylor on Instagram. Really enjoy her posts as she is really into health and fitness and has some amazing tips. Also like the way she has turned her life around.
Recently she has been doing interviews with people and some of them have been really interesting.
But, tonight's is with Miss D Lloyd to discuss her ketones she is flogging.
Really disappointed in DT, unfollowed.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.