Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half of these folks are always in work out gear yet they aren’t toned, the only 3 celebs that I’ve seen genuine results with working out is from Fearne McCann, Charlotte Crosby and Louise Thomson. The rest just ducking wear the work out stuff to make it look like they work out but they don’t, or they don’t go to a PT and use machines wrongly because how can you use the gym as long as Goodger and yet still be the size she is, she doesn’t even have toned arms, a bag of sugar is a kilo and I have toned upper arms just from using sugar as a weight until I got my dumbells so I am seriously thinking that LG just goes to take pics, there is no way she works out.
that’s what gets me too, they have surgery I.E Danielle going to turkey getting liposuction for the 20th time! A booty Job a boob job then comes back probably hardly eats a good balanced diet and claims It’s all hard work she’s denied her lips are filled they clearly are intact her face if filled and full of the Botox stuff nothing natural or healthy about her

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's slim and like her looks, her figures probably slightly above average... Nothing that great about it tbh she's straight up and down with no waist, not something that no one else could ever achieve or anything that I or probably many other people would be jealous of I reckon

Pic below to demonstrate my point, sorry if it's not allowed 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She's slim and like her looks, her figures probably slightly above average... Nothing that great about it tbh she's straight up and down with no waist, not something that no one else could ever achieve or anything that I or probably many other people would be jealous of I reckon

Yeh, I wouldn’t complain if I looked like her after however many kids she’s got but I think she’s naturally a slim built girl and it’s not anything she’s worked for (plus the lipo etc)

Reactions: 4

Am I the only person who checks the state of thebackground of any pics I post as well as the subject? "Nope too messy not posting that"
I appreciate that background isnt too bad, but I'd have picked the towel up, moved the suitcase out of shot and displayed the shoes better 😂
Just me? I'll get my coat.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Her Mother creases me, constantly preaching about how everyone is jealous of the beautiful and successful Danielle. Jealous of what? Being on the internet with pringles hanging out her fanny? Hahahahaha. Have a day off love!
I always think her mam looks like a bloke in drag.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I need to put my glasses on. I thought her hand was a weirdly shaped knob at first. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I the only person who checks the state of thebackground of any pics I post as well as the subject? "Nope too messy not posting that"
I appreciate that background isnt too bad, but I'd have picked the towel up, moved the suitcase out of shot and displayed the shoes better 😂
Just me? I'll get my coat.....
I always notice this Too! She seems insecure to me

Reactions: 1
Why doesn't she just put her action man money box fanny away, look after her kids and just leave the www in peace. I don't know what is missing from her life to make her behave in such a way, but she's not going to find the answer at the bottom of a pringles tube 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can anyone who's watched the only fans house tour tell me this? Do her boys share a room so she could have a bedroom as a walk in wardrobe... The "boys room" she showed had 2 double beds in it.... Do all 4 of the boys have to bunk in together? 🤔

She looks too thin but then she is tall and I know she isn’t too thin in real life, she is just right and for 5 kids then it’s a lovely figure, childbirth doesn’t always ruin a woman’s body.

She looks too thin but then she is tall and I know she isn’t too thin in real life, she is just right and for 5 kids then it’s a lovely figure, childbirth doesn’t always ruin a woman’s body.
Oh don't get me wrong it's a perfectly nice figure.... It's just that someone said on here her mum was kicking off yet again accusing people of just being "jealous" of Danielle's "fabulous physique" 🙄 and I was just saying although her body is nice and she's very slim, it's not a figure that's totally unattainable for most like you would maybe say Kim Kardashian or Demi Rose Mawby's is for example 🤷🏻‍♀️ therefore I wouldn't really think anyone would be jealous as her mum was saying, I could be wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I always think her mam looks like a bloke in drag.
Jesus that’s what I have always thought too plus somebody said the same to me a while ago I think she was on a breakfast show talking about vaginas she’s had way to much work done to her face I expect it’s all free and she can’t say no LLOLLLLL it’s horrendous her dad is a sort though I bet he’s giving a few a dip

I always notice this Too! She seems insecure to me
Yeah I feel that aswell I think she’s a really insecure woman, she’s no friends, seems to big herself up with things, it’s sad, but she’s not well liked so it’s hard to relate to her isn’t it

Last edited:

[/QUOT

was this on Danielles OnlyFans? Her house looks messy, at least tidy up before you take pics like this😂😂

I remember a few years ago seeing Danielle and Michael get on a train In London. They strutted on checking out if anyone had spotted them - No one batted an eye lid at them looool

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember a few years ago seeing Danielle and Michael get on a train In London. They strutted on checking out if anyone had spotted them - No one batted an eye lid at them looool
When she first started dating him then she used to say that he wasn’t keen on doing Celeb things, obviously things have changed now!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.