Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, I've just seen the DM. That takes desperate to a whole new level. You think she'd have tidied the garage up a bit first too............

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The little girl called arabella is mattylloyd86s 😂 her older boy is not his and aparrently the lloyds were vile to him! 😳

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s washed her whites with her darks by the looks of it
The state of that gym wear
Looks so grubby! At least put some decent clothes on for the pap shots!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rebekah Vardy would make good reality TV and bet her life is full of drama. Always looking pissed off. She did well bagging a footy player... I think her first rung of the ladder was a fling with Peter Andre😬

I would bet my mortgage that Rebekah Vardy has a cock, and if she hasn’t it’s because she has had it removed.!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love how they call him an electrician, isn’t he just a drug dealer these days?
They're definitely having a laugh with that one. 'Electrician' lol. Like when they have some dirt on cheaters and they write 'dedicated family man'

Why does he dress like a child? I miss surprised she doesn't have him dressed in matching outfits with the kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She did a set of photos like this before - I remember seeing them a while back; on holiday I think.

How can she go from just a few short weeks ago, in the red bikini, and now this?!
I bet her neighbours just love seeing them using the front garden, like a back garden - but then if they used the back garden, no photos can be taken. They must think the great British public are idiots ...

And him.... Something deeply unpleasant about him - I've always thought it - he gives me the creeps, big time 😱

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.