Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does! Have you seen her wedding pics? Jesus Christ!! If she wasn’t in a bridal dress you’d struggle to tell which one was the groom.
Don’t you think it’s strange
Can anyone who's watched the only fans house tour tell me this? Do her boys share a room so she could have a bedroom as a walk in wardrobe... The "boys room" she showed had 2 double beds in it.... Do all 4 of the boys have to bunk in together? 🤔

mere do we watch this

Here you go :)
I don’t think I want to watch it lol !! Iv just looked at there grams Mamma Lloyd’s is just promoting cakes it looks like it’s mattylloyd86 newest skirt he’s got lolllllll

Her mum annoyed me posting quotes and underneath writing “no words”. She seems very “What did ya say about my daughter.” And I’m sure people say plenty.

Reactions: 1
Do some digging haha, that’s quick though don’t you think 😳
Yeah but doesn't surprise me I'm sure danielle got with Tom Jimson about 2 months after she was "so heartbroken about Jamie cheating on her"

Her mum annoyed me posting quotes and underneath writing “no words”. She seems very “What did ya say about my daughter.” And I’m sure people say plenty.
It would be jokes if Mammajlloyd found this forum... If she tried to do her usual party trick of accusing us of being jealous she'd soon get brought down a peg or 2 😭 I mean, are any of you lot jealous that your most famous pic on the internet isn't pringles hanging out of your fanny? 🤔 😂 😩🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah but doesn't surprise me I'm sure danielle got with Tom Jimson about 2 months after she was "so heartbroken about Jamie cheating on her"

It would be jokes if Mammajlloyd found this forum... If she tried to do her usual party trick of accusing us of being jealous she'd soon get brought down a peg or 2 😭 I mean, are any of you lot jealous that your most famous pic on the internet isn't pringles hanging out of your fanny? 🤔 😂 😩🤦🏻‍♀️
yeah I’m beyond jealous of her it kills me how much i can’t be just like her ! 😂 I’m just off the shops for some pringles ha, I’m beyond jealous my children can’t google my name and see all I have done to let them down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
When she posted a pic of her figure days after giving birth I thought 'good on her keeping it real and showing that your body doesn't go back to normal straight away' then reading the comments I realised she was actually boasting about getting her body snapped back. She has no waist whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone remember Imogen Thomas? BB winner and Giggs’ bird whilst he was still married AND seeing Natasha Giggs?! I am surprised there isn’t a thread about her! She is similar to Danielle Lloyd and Lauren Goodger; desperate!

Would it be pointless to make a thread about her seen as she is only really in the DM now since she is the one that calls the paps?!😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone remember Imogen Thomas? BB winner and Giggs’ bird whilst he was still married AND seeing Natasha Giggs?! I am surprised there isn’t a thread about her! She is similar to Danielle Lloyd and Lauren Goodger; desperate!

Would it be pointless to make a thread about her seen as she is only really in the DM now since she is the one that calls the paps?!😂😂
Yes I remember her in the days when big brother was good.

I quite like Imogen Thomas Life as a mum Instagram as two of my daughter's are the same age as hers, but her other Insta is really posey and pouty considering she's only a couple of years younger than me, but tbf she usually looks great

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I quite like Imogen Thomas Life as a mum Instagram as two of my daughter's are the same age as hers, but her other Insta is really posey and pouty considering she's only a couple of years younger than me, but tbf she usually looks great
Yes I like her too, my girls are a little older than both hers I think she’s used any money she’s had wisely ! She’s put her money in to property, DL claims she’s a property developer 😅 and a entrepreneur! If she was a property developer I’m certain it would have its own account and be splashed all over the gram! She just about owns her own house by the looks of things ! Stop lying DL

I follow her but she's another one who does a good deed then posts it in her instagram for validation. Well done hun you helped out at a food bank now go back to your million pound house and show off all your things. Would have thought much more of her if she'd have kept it quiet herself and the paps had released the story....but no.

• Heart
I follow her but she's another one who does a good deed then posts it in her instagram for validation. Well done hun you helped out at a food bank now go back to your million pound house and show off all your things. Would have thought much more of her if she'd have kept it quiet herself and the papa had released the story....but no.
God so embarrassing, she loves herself too and is just now very average, she was prettier years ago but weight etc has made her less pretty.

Yes I like her too, my girls are a little older than both hers I think she’s used any money she’s had wisely ! She’s put her money in to property, DL claims she’s a property developer 😅 and a entrepreneur! If she was a property developer I’m certain it would have its own account and be splashed all over the gram! She just about owns her own house by the looks of things ! Stop lying DL
I'm sorry there's NO chance.... You wouldn't live in a 3 bed new build if you were an expert property developer and had 4 children you wouldn't have your 4 sons crammed into one room, you'd use your knowledge to source a property large enough so that all 4 of your children can have a bedroom each and even if it was dilapidated you'd use your contacts in the industry to get it up to standard 🤷🏻‍♀️

What is the area of Birmingham called she lives in? 🤔 I know it's near walsall

I'm sorry there's NO chance.... You wouldn't live in a 3 bed new build if you were an expert property developer and had 4 children you wouldn't have your 4 sons crammed into one room, you'd use your knowledge to source a property large enough so that all 4 of your children can have a bedroom each and even if it was dilapidated you'd use your contacts in the industry to get it up to standard 🤷🏻‍♀️

What is the area of Birmingham called she lives in? 🤔 I know it's near walsall
Isn’t it Chelmsley Wood?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.