Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously?! 😳

I think that's where Michael is from not where she lives now. She said on insta she pays council tax to wallsall.
I read somewhere (poss here) that she lived there so idk

I am surprised she moved from Liverpool as her family are there, how close is Birmingham and Liverpool? I thought her man was from L’pool too?

How disgusting, getting your 4 children to share a room so you can have a room for your fake designer shoes and bags.
Entrepreneur ha ha ha

Reactions: 2
I read somewhere (poss here) that she lived there so idk

I am surprised she moved from Liverpool as her family are there, how close is Birmingham and Liverpool? I thought her man was from L’pool too?
No Billy Mitchell is from brum....she came to be living there when she was married to Jamie O'Hara and he was playing for Wolverhampton Wanderers and stuck around after they divorced

I don’t think it’s weird that she’s stayed in Birmingham. If you’ve built local friendships and your kids go to school locally then I can see why you wouldn’t move cities when the relationship breaks down, unless you have to (for work or other financial reasons). I don’t know if that’s the case for DL but it would be the case for lots of women.

Reactions: 1
She'll jump on anything (not just men) to have 5 minutes of attention. Popping up on some show or other crying about her fucked up procedures she's keeps voluntarily having, weeping about mistreatment, making up some tit or other. The worst was when she went on This Morning saying she thought her son was autistic as he was weirder and naughtier than the others...with the poor kid sat next to her. Crap mother trollop.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She'll jump on anything (not just men) to have 5 minutes of attention. Popping up on some show or other crying about her fucked up procedures she's keeps voluntarily having, weeping about mistreatment, making up some tit or other. The worst was when she went on This Morning saying she thought her son was autistic as he was weirder and naughtier than the others...with the poor kid sat next to her. Crap mother trollop.
Exactly which is exactly why she waded in to the Coleen v Vardy argument, she was even on a morning show and in a mag to talk about it! I can imagine her reading the Colleen and Vardy thing and thinking “right, I can make myself relevant by phoning up the media and giving my thoughts on it”, another bleeping irrelevant ‘famous’ person who is only really famous for marrying a football player, who isn’t even premiership these days AND they are divorced.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly which is exactly why she waded in to the Coleen v Vardy argument, she was even on a morning show and in a mag to talk about it! I can imagine her reading the Colleen and Vardy thing and thinking “right, I can make myself relevant by phoning up the media and giving my thoughts on it”, another bleeping irrelevant ‘famous’ person who is only really famous for marrying a football player, who isn’t even premiership these days AND they are divorced.
Such beggy behaviour isn't it, I don't know why she's given a platform to give her opinions.

Reactions: 7
Such beggy behaviour isn't it, I don't know why she's given a platform to give her opinions.
Totally, does CN even speak to DL? I bet DL hates that she doesn’t get to go to all the events with the wags anymore, probably gutted that her man is just ‘normal’, no luck 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she’s given the platform as she brings some sort of attention to it, even though it’s always bad attention as she’s not a liked woman it’s still attention to whatever she’s promoting etc, she must be classed as unemployed as she does not have a job? She more or less lives off free hand outs and her ex maintenance money

I think she’s given the platform as she brings some sort of attention to it, even though it’s always bad attention as she’s not a liked woman it’s still attention to whatever she’s promoting etc, she must be classed as unemployed as she does not have a job? She more or less lives off free hand outs and her ex maintenance money
I'd just love an interviewer (such as when she's shoehorning her way into someone else's feud) to turn around and say, 'ok and where do you come into it?' 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
The thing is though is that she was on one of the morning shows and in one of the celeb mags, Closer I think, talking about CN & RV and neither of these need attention so I don’t get it, like I said someone somewhere is keeping these girls and ‘celebs’ famous and relevant and the media is one of those ‘someones’.

I am sure her ex h is on crap money now so I wonder just how much she gets? It’s why I think wags have so many kids, the more kids then the more maintenance and years that the wives get the cash.

• Wow
Not sure if it’s already been mentioned but Danielle‘s brothers ex, Kirsty is now following Jamie and his girlfriend on insta! I saw she commented on Elizabeth’s photo of her little girl I bet Danielle is fuming. Kirsty put videos on her Instagram of how the Lloyds treated her around Christmas when they took the car off her, Danielle’s Dad chucked some coins at her saying she’ll need it. What a horrible bunch. It was funny though because Kirsty was shouting at the mother saying tell everyone about your tummy tuck 🤣🤣
So funny as they’re supposed to be on the ketone diet or whatever it is. Kirsty seems like a nice girl and a great Mum, I’m glad she’s rid of this horrible lot. Reading between the lines it looks like the brother cheated on her too, ironic after Danielle spouting off about Jamie cheating 😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure if it’s already been mentioned but Danielle‘s brothers ex, Kirsty is now following Jamie and his girlfriend on insta! I saw she commented on Elizabeth’s photo of her little girl I bet Danielle is fuming. Kirsty put videos on her Instagram of how the Lloyds treated her around Christmas when they took the car off her, Danielle’s Dad chucked some coins at her saying she’ll need it. What a horrible bunch. It was funny though because Kirsty was shouting at the mother saying tell everyone about your tummy tuck 🤣🤣
So funny as they’re supposed to be on the ketone diet or whatever it is. Kirsty seems like a nice girl and a great Mum, I’m glad she’s rid of this horrible lot. Reading between the lines it looks like the brother cheated on her too, ironic after Danielle spouting off about Jamie cheating 😉
I seen that! And Liz follows her back 🤣 I live the shade 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iv also watched them videos somebody said on this thread she was acting the scorned woman but I think I would have done worse than post on the gram lol, they seem a horrible family especially that dad throwing money at her door yes I bet Danielle is frothing at the mouth seeing there all following each other lol they will all be sharing stories n giving each other tips 😁 noticed Danielle is now posting about them cakes too how has she got cakes from her brothers new skirt who live in lpool though? Bet she’s been to Tesco and pretending the girl made them lol

Reactions: 2
I seen that! And Liz follows her back 🤣 I live the shade 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh Danielle will be livid, she’s jealous of her anyway I’ve heard!

Threw some coins at her? God, what a foul family.
Yeah he was throwing all her stuff out of the car and found some coins, threw them at her and said “you’ll be needing that” they’re absolute horrors the lot of them. I’m from Liverpool and haven’t heard anyone say a nice word about them

Iv also watched them videos somebody said on this thread she was acting the scorned woman but I think I would have done worse than post on the gram lol, they seem a horrible family especially that dad throwing money at her door yes I bet Danielle is frothing at the mouth seeing there all following each other lol they will all be sharing stories n giving each other tips 😁 noticed Danielle is now posting about them cakes too how has she got cakes from her brothers new skirt who live in lpool though? Bet she’s been to Tesco and pretending the girl made them lol
Terrible carry on, someone told Kirsty to go to the papers. She’s well shut of that lot

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.