Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after being rightly called out by 2 PTs she goes onto advertise a bleeping tummy toner!! You couldn’t make it up! Scam after scam, preying on the naive and vulnerable for a few quid! She is vile

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So after being rightly called out by 2 PTs she goes onto advertise a bleeping tummy toner!! You couldn’t make it up! Scam after scam, preying on the naive and vulnerable for a few quid! She is vile
Got to me taking the piss ain’t she ! Not normal behaviour she must enjoy it !

Reactions: 1
She completely changed her tune and essentially showed her ketone products as bollocks when she made a post that I thought looked scripted. She started mentioning how you need a calorie deficit to lose bodyfat. Then few hours later she says a tummy toning belt burns bodyfat haha

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh my god she's going for a PT local to me now who called her a fraud on his Instagram story 😅😅😅 what a lovely girl she is..... Is all this bullshit really worth the few hundred quid a month she must make (if that)
Called out! Dishing out nutritional advice, I'd take advice on childcare from Rose West before I'd listen to Danielle Lloyd

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eurgh shes just vile. Can only enter an argument like that, classy!
Oh my god she's going for a PT local to me now who called her a fraud on his Instagram story 😅😅😅 what a lovely girl she is..... Is all this bullshit really worth the few hundred quid a month she must make (if that)

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen her little scripted talk on IG .... SO funny! She’s got the charisma of a wooden spoon WTF does anyone listen to this woman?!? 🤦🏻‍♀️ SHE JUST WANTS YOUR MONEY!! She’s the queen of pyramid schemes & trying to scam people out of money, she’s just started a new one on Instagram (some travel booking shite) god forbid she could just get a consistent normal legitimate job, I hope she declares all her little scammy earnings to HMRC!

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen her little scripted talk on IG .... SO funny! She’s got the charisma of a wooden spoon WTF does anyone listen to this woman?!? 🤦🏻‍♀️ SHE JUST WANTS YOUR MONEY!! She’s the queen of pyramid schemes & trying to scam people out of money, she’s just started a new one on Instagram (some travel booking shite) god forbid she could just get a consistent normal legitimate job, I hope she declares all her little scammy earnings to HMRC!
How true though why the hell can’t she just go and apply for a normal job like the rest of us? She’s desperate to duck to stay in the celeb circle but nobody is arsed she’s a nobody all she’s got is a nice home and that’s down to her scamming her ex husband and a nice car on lease 🤷🏼‍♀️ duck off Lloyd nobody wants to buy anything that’s connected to you you're a fraud

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.