Danielle Lloyd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t this Ketone a pyramid scheme? The before pictures just look like she’s ate something to bloat her stomach and the after she’s clearly sucking in stomach 🤷🏻‍♀️
Only just realised too Miss Ketones is her page! Anyone reading her actual page would think she's joined someone else's programme but it isn't, it's her group, she is Miss Ketones, she's all over the Instagram page with before and afters and if you click on the link, it's her god damn website!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
I would never believe anything this woman says or posts she just looks bloated in the first picture and I doubt the second picture is even today! She looks ripped on it and she’s not been exercising she said herself her daily routine is sitting on her arse or making the builders tea 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She's never looked unhealthier in those latest pics. She looks like a sleep deprived, malnourished druggie. Her face looks so sallow and dark around the eyes, sunken. Godawful. Those 'ripped lines' on her torso have clearly been sculpted via Lipo as well. Fraudulent, whingeing mess.

Reactions: 5
This isn't how ketones work either! Not posted on this thread before but I just saw the article in the DM and came scurrying over. The comments on the article are funny

Let’s face it, she’s probably only lost weight as she’s given up the Pringles....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love that she’s been called out for it! To say her before picture is embarrassing is sooo damaging!

Also notice she’s replied to others but ignored this comment 😂

Reactions: 6
1) Exogenous Ketones are legitimate, but in an endurance sport - your body will burn the ketones as energy before whatever carbs your body has stored - so you don't "hit the wall" as early.

2) Ketosis and a Ketogenic Diet is also legit, making your body burn fat instead of carbs, when combined with a calorie deficit, is a tried and true method for weightloss and managing hunger.

Taking Exogenous Ketones when not in the Tour de France (or actually exercising at all) doesn't exactly make sense. They are used to increase your athletic performance! It makes as much sense as sitting on your arse drinking protein shakes and expecting to look like Arnie.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love that she’s been called out for it! To say her before picture is embarrassing is sooo damaging!

Also notice she’s replied to others but ignored this comment 😂

Her foul Mother is probably composing a reply for her darling daughter calling everyone out for being 'hatahs' blah blah blah. Danielle's too bleeping thick to be able to compose something of more than 3 syllables. Stupid thick bleep - how the mighty have fallen. Also, ketosis is really bad for your kidneys and you should ALWAYS get legitimate medical advice before embarking on it. It's very good for racists I've heard.

Reactions: 9
Reactions: 2
Didn't like her after her appearance in Celebrity Big Brother, she didn't do herself any favours.
I don't follow her on any social media so not sure how she pays for her trips, im guessing she does Ads which will pay her good money.
As for her husband being an electrician, there's a thread that suggests he isnt but theres no proof in that
New to this thread. I haven't seen anything about this daft bint since she pulled her boobs out on big brother during the assault course activity and pretended her top ha d slipped. Someone mentioned Pringles on the Katie Price thread and I got curious.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also his mate James Smith pt has made a really good video 🤣 best thing is...she follows him haha
Iv seen that too she’s been well and truly outed lollllll! Can’t believe she was accusing him of bullying and then tried to rip him for having less followers is she on this planet that woman ?

Reactions: 7
Ha ha ha she has well and truly been called out. James Smith and Diren Karterl Instagram posts are brilliant!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Such a low life throwing the word ‘bully’ out there when she’s been called out on this! I hate when people do this. She’s one to talk about bullying, someone should point her in the direction of the big brother clips that’s bullying you stupid cu*t! Notice she has turned the comments off that post. A few years ago I would have fallen for something like this to lose weight. She needs calling out more.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.